D&AD to go live for awards
- They're eyeing but not buying. Francis, Lorna // Crain's Detroit Business;3/7/94, Vol. 10 Issue 10, p1
Reports on the public relations campaign program of the International Center of Apparel Design of Greektown in Detroit, Michigan. Boutiques with multicultural themes; PR program target objective; Construction of a third floor; Forecast on sales for 1994; Center owners, Ted and Maria Gatzaros...
- DBA's in-house revision. Relph-Knight, Lynda // Design Week;11/8/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 45, p4
Comments on the admission of in-house design teams and design managers as members by the Design Business Association. Perception about in-house designers.
- CSD postpones its plans to introduce certification scheme. // Design Week;5/13/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 19, p3
The article reports on the decision of Chartered Society of Designers to postpone its application to professionally designers due to internal concerns of several organizations.
- British inventiveness must continue to shine through. Relph-Knight, Lynda // Design Week;10/25/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 43, p4
Comments on the commercial effectiveness of design in Great Britain. Winner of the International Design Effectiveness Awards; Principle of the Design Business Association (DBA) awards; Problem with the DBA awards.
- Opinion awards the DBA idea as lacking in entries. // Design Week;10/25/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 43, p13
Comments on the lack of entries for the 2001 Design Business Association's International Design Effectiveness Awards.
- DBA marks 25th anniversary with plan to become a more outward-facing organisation. // Design Week;2/3/2011, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p3
The article mentions the 25th anniversary of the Design Business Association (DBA) along with its new vision to become the bridge between design and business in Great Britain.
- Network adds hospitality arm. // Hotel & Motel Management;05/18/98, Vol. 213 Issue 9, p61
Focuses on the expansion of Design Purchasing Network's services by adding the DPN Hospitality Division.
- Inspired. Tinson, Neil // Design Week;9/11/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 37, p10
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experiences on being appointed chairman of the Cornwall Design Forum in England.
- IFDA Carolinas to Sponsor High Point 'Walk for Design Education' // Home Textiles Today;9/12/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 22, p20
The article reports on the "Walk for Design Education" fund-raising campaign to be sponsored by the Carolinas Chapter of the International Design & Furnishings Association (IFDA) on September 25, 2010.