- Anheuser-Busch readies Elk Mtn., Bud Draft Ice Light. Khermouch, Gerry // Brandweek;3/28/94, Vol. 35 Issue 13, p1
Reports on Anheuser-Busch Inc.'s (A-B) introduction of its Elk Mountain and Budweiser Draft Ice Light beers. Marketing of ice beer; A-B's focus on existing brands; Availability; Issues in the national wholesalers meeting in March 1994; Advertisement promotions.
- A-B Widens Devon's Shandy. Jensen, Trevor // Brandweek;05/17/99, Vol. 40 Issue 20, p8
Reports that Anheuser-Busch (A-B) is expanding its citrus-flavored Devon's Original Shandy through mid-Atlantic states with support from television (TV), print and radio advertisements. Features of the TV advertisement; Agency for its tequila-flavored Tequiza.
- Michelob Light thrives as ad spending rockets. Chura, Hillary // Advertising Age;11/22/1999, Vol. 70 Issue 48, p16
Reports on the success of Anheuser-Busch Co.'s Michelob Light brand beer. Sales statistics; Details of the product's advertising campaign.
- Leguizamo, Regional Ads Anchor A-B's `Rededicated' Latino Effort. Khermouch, Gerry // Brandweek;03/15/99, Vol. 40 Issue 11, p6
Reports on the marketing effort of Anheuser-Busch for the Bud Light beer aimed at Latino market. Why the campaign was criticized by wholesalers; Features of the advertisement; Strategy in reaching the Afro-American market.
- States lash out at Bud.tv age checks. Mullman, Jeremy; Teinowitz, Ira // Advertising Age;2/19/2007, Vol. 78 Issue 8, p1
The article discusses a letter sent to Anheuser-Busch from 21 attorneys-general criticizing that Bud.tv, a new online television network, is not doing enough to screen underage drinkers from their site. The Beer Institute's marketing code requires that members market to audiences that consist of...
- Wine Cocktails Uncorked. // Brandweek;4/30/2007, Vol. 48 Issue 18, p48
The article discusses how cocktail inspired alcoholic beverages are becoming a dominate force in the alcohol category. The article explains that several alcoholic beverage companies are launching new products that intertwine various fruits with there established brand name products. One example...
- Storming the City. Landi, Heather // Beverage World;8/15/2007, Vol. 126 Issue 8, p48
The article reports on the efforts of Manhattan Beer Distributors to offset revenues losses resulting from the exclusive marketing agreement between its former client InBev and Anheuser-Busch. Anheuser has been authorized to exclusively import InBev beer brands. Manhattan had projected sales to...
- Tear down this wall: Bud.TV held to ridiculous standards. // Advertising Age;4/23/2007, Vol. 78 Issue 17, p18
The author states his opinion that Anheuser-Busch should ignore the claims of regulators and get a less aggressive digital bouncer for Bud.TV., a channel created to advertise its Budweiser brand of beer. The channel has come under scrutiny by alcohol industry watchdog groups and regulators, who...
- Major brewers decide: Let ice beer floe. Teinowitz, Ira // Advertising Age;2/7/1994, Vol. 65 Issue 6, p3
The article reports on brewery companies' launched of their ice beer products. Anheuser-Busch Cos. announced the distribution of its Ice Draft From Budweiser in the West Coast markets on October 4, 1994. Miller Brewing Co. launched its Miller Lite Ice, Icehouse and Molson Ice. Meanwhile, Coors...