The year to be here
- Park refurbishes facilities as Eurostar boosts train capacity. // Travel Weekly (UK);6/11/2015, Issue 2274, p25
The article reports that Disneyland Paris is refurbishing two of its on-site properties, Flotel Cheyenne and Newport Bay Club, and revamping six attractions and a theatre.
- Children to duel with Darth Vader on stage in new Star Wars show. // Travel Weekly (UK);6/11/2015, Issue 2274, p25
The article reports that child visitors will be able to duel with lightsabers against Darth Vadar on stage in a new Star Wars-themed show at Disneyland Paris from July 2015.
- THE ROYAL 'OUI' Nesselon, Lisa // Variety;3/18/2002, Vol. 386 Issue 5, p5
Focuses on festivities for the launch of the Walt Disney Studios Park at EuroDisneyland themepark on March 16, 2002 in France. Expected annual increase in the park's visitors; European actors helping out in the event.
- TRAGIC KINGDOM. Allen, Jennifer // New Republic;1/10/94-1/17/94, Vol. 210 Issue 2/3, p16
Describes the Euro Disneyland theme park in France. Information on the tourist attraction at the theme park; Reaction of a mother to a celebration in the area's Town Square; Details of events at the Disneyland Hotel California Grill.
- Vive la diffÃ©rence. // Conference & Incentive Travel;Oct2014 Supplement Venue Paris, p6
Reviews are offered for several venues located in Paris, France, including the amusement park Disneyland Paris, the LeCinqCodet luxury hotel, and the Les Jardins du Pont Neuf restaurant.
- Disneyland Paris set to celebrate 15 years. Walsh, Charlotte // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;11/10/2006, Issue 2742, p26
The article reports that Disneyland Resort Paris plans to celebrate its 15 anniversary with the introduction of two new rides, free child places, and a new character parade. The new attractions include Cars Race Rally, based on "Cars," which is suitable for younger children, and Crush's Coaster,...
- Disney urges agents to 'cash in' on anniversary events. // Travel Weekly (UK);4/11/2013, Issue 2163, p20
The article reports on the extended anniversary celebrations at Disneyland Paris, which provide money-making opportunities for travel agents. Executive marketing director Ginger Taggart has said that the celebrations are being extended until September 30, 2013 with added features at the new...
- Euro Disney tries to end evil spell. Crumley, Bruce; Fisher, Christy; Downer, Stephen; Mussey, Dagmar; Ross, Robert // Advertising Age;2/7/1994, Vol. 65 Issue 6, p39
The article reports on the failure of the marketing strategy for the Euro Disneyland theme park in Marne-La-Vallee, France. Euro Disney SCA's losses for the year ended September 30, 1993 is $514.7 million. Disney Chairman Michael Eisner admitted that the Euro Disney is the first real financial...
- Disneyland Paris launches cool summer show Frozen. Ioannou, Flora // Travel Weekly (UK);6/11/2015, Issue 2274, p25
The article reports that Disneyland Paris last week launched multi-event show Frozen Summer Fun, based on Disney's award-winning movie "Frozen."