- New Co-editor in Chief of Croatian Medical Journal: Collaboration Across Continents. Marušić, Ana; Damjanov, Ivan // Croatian Medical Journal;Oct2009, Vol. 50 Issue 5, p425
The article announces that Ana Marusic and Ivan Damjanov was appointed as co-editors at Croatian Medical Journal (CMJ) in Croatia.
- Voice for Vesna. Marušić, Ana // Croatian Medical Journal;Apr2011, Vol. 52 Issue 2, p214
The article presents a eulogy for Vesna AndrijeviÄ‡ Matovac, a writer of the periodical "Croatian Medical Journal" who died with cancer.
- 150 YEARS OF THE ACADEMY AND 60 YEARS OF THE JOURNAL RAD -- MEDICAL SCIENCES. Pećcina, Marko // Rad Hrvatske akademije znanosti i umjetnosti. Medicinske znanost;Jan2011, Vol. 509 Issue 36, p7
The author celebrates the publication of the 36th issue of "RAD--Medical Sciences," the Journal of the Croatian Academy of Sciences and Arts and the 150th anniversary of the academy.
- Foreword. // Croatian Journal Educational / Hrvatski Casopis za Odgoj I Obraz;2013 Special Edition 1, Vol. 15, p8
A foreword to 2013 issue of the "Croatian Journal of Education" is presented.
- Guard against the oblivion: a role of public health in war. Sambunjak, Dario; Kovac̀ić, Luka // European Journal of Public Health;Jun2006, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p231
Talks about the role of public health in the war in Croatia, from 1991 to 1995. Responsibility of health workers; Adherence of public health workers to scientific principles; Contribution of editors of the "Croatian Medical Journal" to Croatian medical and public health professionals.
- Foreword. // Croatian Journal Educational / Hrvatski Casopis za Odgoj I Obraz;2014 Special Edition 2, Vol. 16, p8
A foreword to the April 2014 issue of the journal "Croatian Journal of Education" is presented.
- Double Life of Medical Journals: Dr Paper and Mr Web. Marušić, Ana; Marušić, Matko // Croatian Medical Journal;2006, Vol. 47 Issue 1, p4
Reveals that the electronic version of "Croatian Medical Journal" will already be available. Information on the digital archiving of the journal in PubMed Central, a free digital archive of biomedical and life sciences journal literature; Plans to develop a Web site of the journal; Decision to...
- EDITORIAL. Pecćna, Marko // Rad Hrvatske Akademije Znanosti i Umjetnosti. Medicinske Znanost;2014, Vol. 520 Issue 40, p7
An introduction to the journal is presented which features papers from the symposium entitled "The First Croatian Symposium on Personalised Oncology" about medical issues and personalized medicine, held on October 25, 2013 in Zagreb, Croatia.
- MINERVA. // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);1/4/92, Vol. 304 Issue 6818, p62
Comments on the news events related to medicine. Effects of pelvic inflammatory disease on health insurers; Views on the early release of the first issue of the English version of The Croatian Medical Journal; Repercussions of fluoride on infants.
- Editorial. Brkic, Hrvoje // Acta Stomatologica Croatica;2009, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p270
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses the Congress of the Croatian Society of Dental Implantology and the International Congress of the Croatian Society of Prosthodontics.