New and old join together
- Haymarket buys ITSkills to boost training portfolio. // Marketing (00253650);9/9/1999, p4
Focuses on Haymarket Business Publications' purchase of `ITSkills' periodical from the Hemming Group. Terms under the deal; Circulation base of the periodical; Other government-based titles managed by the Hemming Group.
- Haymarket adds Media Week to business line-up. Grimshaw, Colin // Marketing (00253650);5/11/2005, p1
The article reports that Haymarket Business Publications has confirmed it is acquiring Media Week from Quantum Business Media Ltd., along with three other business titles. Media Week will complement Haymarket's existing magazine portfolio, which includes Marketing and Campaign. Eye Magazine is a...
- Haymarket takes over oncology titles. Arnold, Matthew // Medical Marketing & Media;Apr2008, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p18
The article reports that Haymarket Medical has seized the business operations of "The American Journal of Hematology/Oncology" and "Oncology Nursing News," the two oncology titles from the U.S. HealthCare Communications Inc. Under the takeover initiative, Haymarket recruits two executives from...
- MEDIA NEWS. // Medical Marketing & Media;Jul2001, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p26
Reports on the acquisition of several medical journals by Haymarket Group company.
- SONGLINES UP FOR RELAUNCH. // Music Week;7/6/2002, Issue 26, p3
Reports that the world music magazine 'Songlines' is being re-launched independently after being bought by a collective from its parent publishing company Haymarket.
- Wilmington Group Acquires Compliance Week. // Compliance Week;Sep2013, Vol. 10 Issue 116, p11
The article reports on the acquisition of media business Compliance Week by Wilmington Group PLC, a British information and education business, from Haymarket Media Group Ltd., another British media business that owns Compliance Week, in 2013.
- FourFourTwo moots launch of beer brand. // Marketing Week;11/20/1997, Vol. 20 Issue 34, p14
Reports on Haymarket Consumer Magazines' `FourFourTwo' periodical's launch of a branded beer after winning a legal case to stop the launch of a beer called 442. Background of the court case against 21st Century Drinks; Company's plan to add series of other brand extensions for the football title.
- Haymarket has closed its TV magazine, the Box... // Campaign (UK);08/08/97, Issue 32, p3
Reports on Haymarket's shutdown of the publication of its television magazine `The Box,' following disappointing sales of the bi-monthly title. Remarks by publishing director Simon Daukes.
- Haymarket adds FinanceAsia title to Asian portfolio. // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;6/27/2003, p4
Magazine publisher, Haymarket, has stepped up its expansion into Asia through a phased acquisition of Finance Asia, an integrated financial publishing and conference company. The acquisition covers its capital markets title Finance Asia, website FinanceAsia. Haymarket business publications...