Eating self-efficacy among college students in a behavioral-based weight control program
- Eat more in the morning. Cohen, Sharon; Doheny, Kathleen // Shape;Apr2004, Vol. 23 Issue 8, p94
Presents information about a healthy eating habit to control weight.
- Lose that belly fat! Combe, Candace // Shape;Aug2004, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p194
Presents instructions on eating habits for losing weight. INSET: 6 simple ways to shrink stress (and ab fat).
- 50 DIET MYTHS. // Australian Table;Oct2002, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p36
Presents myths concerning weight loss. Foods for losing weight according to myths; Impact of eating small portions of food and skipping meals; Benefits of drinking large volume of water.
- Weight-control tip. Daelemans, Kathleen // Shape;Mar2002, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p94
Presents a weight-control tip on controlling eating habits.
- Even minor changes in eating habits can produce weight loss. // Women's Nutrition Connection;Mar2013, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p2
The article reports on the study published in the November-December 2012 issue of the "Journal of Medical Internet Research" which revealed that small adjustments to eating habits may result to weight loss in the U.S.
- Protein's new profile. Belgiorno, Kathryn // Self;Jul2002, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p66
Focuses on the health benefits of recommended protein diets. Correlation of increased protein intake with weight loss; Comparison of calorie-burning activity in both high-carbohydrate and high-protein diets; Disadvantages of protein diets. INSET: Pump up the protein!.
- I Like Eating. Pree, Zoe // Teen Ink;Jun2013, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p11
In this article the author discusses of trying to loose 10 pounds of weight instead of having desire of eating.
- Wake-up call. Kuhnreich, Terry // Shape;Jun95, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p68
Narrates the author's strategy for losing weight. Gaining of excess weight after pregnancies; Change of eating habit; Development of an exercise program.
- A moving life. Butcher, Brenda // Shape;Jun95, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p70
Highlights the author's strategy for reducing. Consciousness of calorie intake; Change in eating habits; Health benefits of walking.