Go fish for family fun
- First Fish II. Smith, Todd W. // Outdoor Life;May2000, Vol. 205 Issue 4, p8
Relates the author's fishing experience with his wife and children in the Adirondacks. How they discovered a little cove that was easy to paddle to; Kind of fish that his three-year old son, Jack caught; How Jack felt about catching his first fish.
- The Old Barrel Barge. Oliver, Ann // Good Old Days;Jul/Aug2013, Vol. 50 Issue 4, p76
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's fun-filled experience with her family while fishing and picnicking using the old and renovated barrel barge in Tyler, Texas.
- They think we're just fishin'. GOODWIN, LEZLIE // Ontario Out of Doors;Jul2015, Vol. 47 Issue 6, p4
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses a report published within the issue about fishing with the family.
- Color Country. Scott, Randy // Boating World;Jan2004, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p44
Relates a father-and-son fishing trip to Navajo Lake, Utah. Worth of the boat rented for the fishing trip; Wager made between father and son; Options on bike trails in Navajo Lake. INSET: WHEN YOU GO.
- Ceta Canyon Invites families Aug. 31. // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);7/25/2013, Vol. 24 Issue 30, p1
The article announces that Ceta Canyon Camp & Retreat Center will hold a Family Fun event from August 31 to September 2, 2013 in Texas, which will include jumping pillow, fishing, and slip and slide.
- Family Fishing Weekend. // South Asian Post;6/12/2014, p8
The article offers information on the 15th Annual B.C. Family Fishing Weekend organized by The Family Fishing Society of BC in British Columbia from June 13-15, 2014.
- Fishing With Children. Jones, Alan // Boating World;Jan2004, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p32
Relates a story about a fishing trip with children. Range of questions raised by the children during the trip; Attitude of the children towards baitworms; Struggles faced in trying to catch a fish.
- ALL IN THE FAMILY. ALLARD, TIM // Ontario Out of Doors;Jul2015, Vol. 47 Issue 6, p34
The article offers tips on how to make fishing with the family more fun. The suggestions include establishing realistic expectations, hiring a fishing guide and allowing the children to have their own decisions about fishing. The different baits that can be used to develop the fishing skills of...
- Take a Kidâ€¦Ice Fishing. Leier, Doug // Dakota Country;Dec2010, Vol. 31 Issue 12, p59
The author offers opinions on how parents and other adults can attract children to ice fishing. Techniques are suggested for making ice fishing a more enjoyable recreation for children. These include planning to avoid the coldest days, packing extra protective clothing for children to replace...