Cleaner `greener' solvents
- Cool ICE. Van Heule, Jim // Paint & Coatings Industry;Dec96, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p28
Opinion. Presents the author's view about the International Coatings Expo (ICE) show, 1996 in Chicago. The show's series of trends; Highlights of the show; Solvent demonstrated by solvent manufacturers; Pigment introduced by Ciba-Geigy Corporation.
- Prepare for InfoComm 08. Liles, Bennett // Sound & Video Contractor;Jun2008, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p22
Information on the highlights of the InfoComm 2008 tradeshow is presented.
- China encourages foreign investors at ExpoComm '94. // Telecom Asia;Jan95, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p8
Reports on the highlights of PT/ExpoComm China '94 held in Beijing, China. Exhibitors present; Products displayed; Showcase of 1993 achievements; Foreign investors encouraged in China; Mitel Corporation to form Tianchi-Mitel Telecommunications Corporation.
- CREATING MUSIC EXPO. // Mix;Jul2007, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p18
A photograph showing one of the highlights of the ASCAP Expo is presented.
- Bleaching; etc. // Colourage;Jun97, Vol. 44 Issue 6, p33
Presents an abstract of a research study on an aqueous alternative to solvents in dry cleaning.
- Going APE: Indie Comics in San Francisco. MacDonald, Heidi // Publishers Weekly;2/24/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 8, p14
Presents information on the Alternative Press Expo held at the Concourse in San Francisco, California on February 1 to 2, 2003. Comparison between the attendance at the exposition in 2002 and 2003; Books that did well in the exposition; Highlight of the show.
- EDUCATION & TRAINING: CALENDER. // American Drycleaner (Crain Communications Inc. (MI));May2008, Vol. 75 Issue 2, p79
A calendar of events related to the dry cleaning industry in the U.S. is presented, including "Alternative Cleaning Solvents Expo," to be held at Southern California Edison Co.'s Customer Technology Application Center on May 18, 2008 in Irwindale, California, "General Fabricare," to be held in...
- The Big Show. Sauer, Jeff // Sound & Video Contractor;Sep2007, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p16
The article highlights the announcement of NSCA and InfoComm International regarding their plan to combine the NSCA Expo and InfoComm trade shows starting in 2008 to better serve the audio and visual contractor industry. It is also announced that NSCA and InfoComm International will remain...
- Web makes presence felt at AHR Expo. Mader, Robert P. // Contractor Magazine;Mar2001, Vol. 48 Issue 3, p5
Highlights the AHR Expo in January 2001 in Atlanta, Georgia. Attendance for the expo; Examples of construction equipment and technologies presented at the event and their manufacturer; Features of the expo.