Genesee Valley Greenway
- The NEVERSINK. Supinski, Matt // Fly Fisherman;Sep2008, Vol. 39 Issue 6, p32
The article presents information on the valley of the Neversink, in New York's Catskill region.
- HOLIDAY VALLEY, N.Y. Cohen, Steve // Ski;Oct2008, Vol. 73 Issue 2, p146
The article presents information on Holiday Valley as a ski facility in New York.
- Hudson Valley highlights. Prose, Francine // Town & Country;Oct95, Vol. 149 Issue 5185, p62
Features the Hudson River Valley. Comparison of Hudson's views to those on the Rhine; Rhinebeck area as the ideal place to stay; Beekman Arms; Beekman 1766 tavern; Farmers' market; Culinary Institute of America; Hudson valley historic houses.
- War of the Worlds. // Backpacker;Jun2005, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p35
Describes the hike at Hudson Valley town of Cold Spring in New York, featured in the motion picture "War of the Worlds."
- VALLEY AT ITS PEAK. Loos, Ted; Freund, Anthony Barzilay // Town & Country;Sep2005 Special Issue, p110
Focuses on the Valley Restaurant at the Garrison in the Hudson River Valley, New York.
- Hudson Valley plan agencies have busy summer workload. Duvoli, John // Hudson Valley Business Journal;06/22/98-06/29/98, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p7
Reports that Hudson Valley Research and Development Partnership and Hudson Valley Planners Forum are preparing for an intensified research for summer 1998 to determine the best locations for intermodal centers in New York. Best locations in Mid-Hudson; Other businesses and educators that will...
- VALLEY HIGH. Zaczkiewicz, Arthur // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;WWD Scoop, Vol. 192 Issue 46, p100
The article describes the tourist attractions at New York's Hudson River Valley. The Shawangunks is a wilderness ridge west of the Village of New Paltz and the New York State Thruway. It's the first stop along a zigzag and hop-skip journey north from New York City. Regarding cuisine, part of the...
- Super-connector for tourist spots. Soule, Alexander // Westchester County Business Journal;11/30/2009, Vol. 48 Issue 48, pS22
The article reports on the potential of the New York State Thruway system in promoting tourism in New York. It is stated that through the system, the state's Hudson Valley region has generated more than 5.5 billion dollars revenue in its tourism economy in 2006. It mentions that the Thruway has...
- The Mid-Hudson. // Champlain & Hudson River Valleys Adventure Guide;2003, p226
The article discusses the interesting sites at the central part of Hudson River Valley in New York. It presents information on the various mode of transportation in reaching the place. Information on the various in-land or in-water adventures is also provided such as walking and hiking, scenic...