A change for panfishing
- FALL PANFISH rise and shine. Elliot, Will // New York State Conservationist;Oct2002, Vol. 57 Issue 2, p28
Offers ideas on panfishing during autumn in New York City. Methods of angling for panfish; Description of panfishes; Importance of depth in fishing; Background of lakes recommended for fall panfishing.
- Crappies now regulated. J.R.; Reynolds, Joe // Field & Stream;Mar1993, Vol. 97 Issue 11, p77
Discusses new regulations for crappie fishing in New York. Size and creel limits; Prohibition of sale of angler-caught crappies; Value of panfish to New York; Previous lenient regulation of crappies.
- Perch by the Pound. Kulpa, Jack // Field & Stream;May2000, Vol. 105 Issue 1, p60
Discusses five tips in fishing panfish.
- What's Your Fishing IQ? Part IV: Panfish. Vick, Noel // Field & Stream;Apr2008, Vol. 112 Issue 11, p73
A quiz concerning panfish fishing is presented.
- Panfish. Huggler, Tom // Outdoor Life;Apr2000, Vol. 205 Issue 3, p56
Focuses on panfish fishing in the United States Midwest. Hooks that work best for panfish fishing; Tips to relocate crappies; Suggestions for bait presentation; How to find bluegill beds.
- Panfishing particulars. Ryan, Will; Langsdorf, Henrik // Outdoor Life;Feb97, Vol. 199 Issue 2, p86
Discusses various aspects of panfish fishing or ice fishing in New England. Distribution patterns of the various species of panfish; Commonality between the yellow and white perch; Ice tackle designed to catch the yellow and white perch.
- Panfish. Straw, Matt // Lake Country Journal;Mar/Apr2012, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p54
The article offers information on panfish found in reservoirs, backwaters, and lakes. It states that the most popular venue of panfish during the limbo phenomena is the nexus of backwaters and channels that connect the Gull Lake in Michigan to the Gull Chain. It says that lakes including Rogers...
- Even panfish get the blues. Tapply, William G. // Field & Stream;Mar1996, Vol. 100 Issue 11, p77
Reports on panfish fishing in cold conditions. Reactions of panfish in weather changes; Panfish locations.
- NO BONES ABOUT IT. Felsher, John N. // Field & Stream;Jun2003, Vol. 108 Issue 2, p47
Focuses on a way to fillet and skin panfish. Equipment used in the process; Procedure of cutting the fish; Benefits of the method.