What It Takes to Become the Transitions Lab of the Year
- Transitions Optical enters into 'healthy sight' deal with EGOO. // Optometry Today;6/16/2009, Vol. 49 Issue 12, p13
This article reports on the partnership formed between Transitions Optical and the European Council of Optometry and Optics (ECOO) for the promotion of the importance of healthy sight across Europe. A new partner in education section will be launched by ECCO in its online newsletter as part of...
- Transitions partners for eye-health education. // Optometry Times;Oct2010, Vol. 2 Issue 9, p9
This article reports on the partnership formed between Transitions Optical Inc. and the National Council of Negro Women (NCNW) in a bid to raise awareness about the importance of vision care and vision wear among the African-American community. The "Healthy Sight for Life: Focus on...
- Lens company augments cultural outreach arsenal. // Primary Care Optometry News;May2011, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p4
The article reports on the introduction by Transitions Optical of a new multicultural blog and online versions of a bilingual "What to Expect" eye care guide series.
- Creating awareness on eyecare. Lewis, Carla // Caribbean Business;10/14/2010, Vol. 38 Issue 40, p28
The article focuses on eyecare awareness, wherein Roberto Tapia Delgado, education coordinator for Transitions Optical Inc. in Mexico, points out that 80% of the people in information industry receive risk through the eyes.
- Transitions Optical and VSP Launch Mobile Eyecare Clinic. // Vision Monday;4/19/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p048
The article reports on the launch by Transitions Optical and VSP Vision Care of a mobile eye care clinic.
- WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT... PARTNERING WITH YOUR LENS SUPPLIER. Jara, Dominique // LabTalk;Jan/Feb2014, Vol. 42 Issue 2E, p30
The article examines the relationship between independent wholesale ophthalmic lense laboratories and eye care professionals (ECPs). It states that ECPs understand the needs and wants of their customers which is considered crucial in marketing. It adds that laboratories can collaborate with...
- Opportunities and money. Challinor, David // Optometry Today;7/3/2009, Vol. 49 Issue 13, p9
The author comments on eye care schemes launched in Great Britain. The Transitions Optical scheme allows practitioners to get more involved with their local school and make children and parents more aware of eye health. The author says it is shocking to learn how much dental health appears to be...
- Most primary care physicians fail to recommend eye care. // Primary Care Weekly;10/14/96, Vol. 2 Issue 40, p1
Reports on a study commissioned by Transitions Optical Inc. which found that a majority of primary care physicians fail to recommend eye care regimens for their patients. Absence of coordinated care between primary care providers and eye doctors; Public's general lack of awareness on silent eye...
- LENS MARKETING. Karp, Andrew // 20/20;Jul2011, Vol. 38 Issue 8, p32
The article offers information on the "2011 Multicultural Resources Catalogue," which provides an overview of the materials available for the eyecare industry, from Transition Optical Inc.