AR is in the house
- NPL Defect Database Service Always Open for Business. Willis, Bob // SMT: Surface Mount Technology;Feb2011, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p56
This month, the NPL Database looks at the case of the missing conformal coating. If you can't see the coating does that mean it's not really there?
- In Defense of Private Equity. // Products Finishing;Jun2011, Vol. 75 Issue 9, p84
The article addresses the common misconceptions about private equity (PE) funds in the finishing industry in the U.S. According to the author, a PE-owned company offers great business opportunities and benefits to employees. It stresses that ownership change does not signify an alteration on how...
- Weak Resins Market Prompts Several Firms to Divest Units. Walsh, Kerri // Chemical Week;11/12/2003, Vol. 165 Issue 41, p27
Reports on the impact of a weak market for the coating resins on businesses of companies in the coatings industry. Remarks from ChemQuest Group consultant Dan Murad on the reason for sale of coating resin businesses; Description of various coating resins business sectors; Investment of resin...
- Remmele Adds May Coating. Donberg, Deborah // Paper, Film & Foil Converter;Dec2005, Vol. 79 Issue 12, p14
The article focuses on Remmele Engineering's acquisition of May Coating Technologies division of Acumeter Laboratories. Remmele's Automation division will integrate the May Coating line of standard web handling and coating equipment.
- New facilities & expansions. // Industrial Paint & Powder;May98, Vol. 74 Issue 5, p12
Presents information pertaining to the expansion of companies within the coatings and finishings industry. Details on the building of additional facilities by the companies; Information on SC Johnson Polymers company's plans for a warehouse and distribution facility in Sturtevant, Wisconsin;...
- Top Companies faced challenging 2009. // Coatings World;Jul2010, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p6
An introduction for "The Top Companies Report" published within "Coatings World" is presented.
- WHO'S WHO IN TESTING LABORATORIES & EQUIPMENT. // Cosmetics & Toiletries;Oct2006, Vol. 121 Issue 10, p83
The article presents a directory of cometics testing laboratories and equipment. They include 4-Front Research Ltd., Allerderm Laboratories, Atlas Material Testing Technology LLC, Brookfield Engineering Laboratories Inc., Derma Recherche Paris, Galbraith Technologies, AES Chemunex Headquarters...
- BRIEFS. // Advanced Materials & Processes;Jun2006, Vol. 164 Issue 6, p22
The presents news briefs related to business. The Alfa Aesar, a Johnson Matthey company, has announced the opening of its 36,000 square-foot bulk storage. Balzers Inc. will take over the PVD coating operations of Gold Star Coatings. Detroit Testing Laboratory Inc., the leading automotive and...
- EU Energy Drive Could Boost Struggling Architectural Coatings Sector. Milmo, Sean // Coatings World;Jun2013, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p20
The article reports on the vital role of the Energy Performance of Buildings Directive (EPBD) and the Energy Efficiency Directive on the economic development of the architectural coatings market in Europe. It says that the directives require all new buildings to have nearly zero-energy...