New event to focus on the e-Organisation
- ITEC enjoys strong turnout despite pitfalls. Sodoma, Brian // Inside Tucson Business;04/05/99, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p12
Reports on highlights of the Information Technology Exposition and Conference (ITEC) in Tucson, Arizona in April 1999. Attendance figures; Panel discussions on local technology issues and electronic commerce; ITEC as a place for schools and local training centers to market themselves;...
- Vendors, readers, and editors get caught in the trade show traffic jam. Reed, Sandy // InfoWorld;10/05/98, Vol. 20 Issue 40, p55
Comments on the proliferation of trade shows in the information technology industry in the United States. Planning how to gain maximum media coverage; Recollection of the time when there were only a few trade shows worth attending; Moderators for Fall Comdex.
- Smaller ComNet soldiers on. // Network World;2/3/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p1
Reports on the 25th anniversary of the ComNet Conference and Expo which it celebrated in January 2003. Sparse vendor and attendee turnout; Discussion of information technology issues.
- Reporter's Notebook. // Network World;2/3/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p16
Looks at the lighter side of the 2003 ComNet Conference and Expo. Information technology exhibition and conference; Decline in attendance; Feature of NetScaler's Sprockit robot.
- Struggling net shows need to be tuned up. Dix, John // Network World;02/28/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p50
Editorial. Presents suggestions for boosting attendance at information technology (IT)-related trade shows. Reasons why crowds continue to dwindle at IT and Internet trade shows; Need for trade shows to develop a clear mission and focus; Importance of toning down the circus atmosphere that...
- Focus on IT services at conclave today. // Telegraph (Calcutta, India);9/17/2015, p4
The article offers information on the Northeast Information & Communication Technology Exposition (NICT) to be held at Guwahati, India on September 18th & 19th, 2015; the objectives of the conference are to enabling and empowering the Northeast states with information technology services.
- IBM, Oracle, others to show database wares. Brown, Ted Smalley // PC Week;4/24/95, Vol. 12 Issue 16, p3
Reports on the competition between computer developers during the DB/Expo in San Francisco, California on the last week of April 1995. IBM Corp.'s lineup; Oracle Corp.'s display of distributed database vision.
- Comdex comes to town. // Australian Personal Computer;May99, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p19
Reports on Australian Exhibition Services Graeme Selby's criticism of the holding of the international information technology trade show Comdex in Australia in late 1999. Inappropriateness of the show's concept in Australia; Description of the international show as a `jamboree.'
- DB/Expo focuses on tools, gateways. Mace, Scott // InfoWorld;12/5/94, Vol. 16 Issue 49, p25
Reports on the focus on database tools and connectivity during the December 1994 DB/Expo show in New York. Product launching of different manufacturers.