Direct marketing tool on CD-ROM
- Yellow Pages and Equifax alliance. // Credit Management;Aug98, p15
Deals with the strategic alliance of Yellow Pages Group with Equifax. Elements of the alliance; Details of the first phase of the deal; What the initiatives from the alliance will address.
- Yell finds good company. // Information World Review;Mar2000, Issue 156, p10
Deals with the plan of Yellow Pages (YP) to reintegrate the Yell.com web site by offering direct online access to Equifax's company reports. Basis of Yellow Pages' decision and implementation; Impact of the agreement on YP and Equifax; Terms of the agreement.
- JOB INTERVIEW. // Marketing (00253650);6/1/2000, p86
Profiles Yellow Pages marketing communications controller Nigel Marson. Career history; Entry into the marketing business; Marketing challenges facing Yellow Pages.
- What your Yellow Pages rep is NOT telling you. Hudson, Adams // Contractor Magazine;Jul2006, Vol. 53 Issue 7, p47
Offers tips on how plumbing contractors should handle their marketing efforts via the Yellow Pages (YP). Explanation for the selling behavior of YP representatives toward contractors; Factors which help determine the rate of lead generation and sales and the budget; Advice to contractors on how...
- Crowded market. // Marketing Management;Jul/Aug2007, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p7
This article reports on findings published by comScore Inc. which indicted that Yahoo! is still the market leader in Internet Yellow Page searches. The report also indicated that there are competitors positioning themselves behind Yahoo!, the main threats coming from Yellow Book Network and...
- New dimension for consumer marketing. // Credit Management;Mar1998, p16
Reports that Equifax Inc. has enhanced its direct marketing database, Dimensions, to provide access to 44 million names. Inclusion of the FRuitS segmentation for financial services marketing.
- Morey Organization selects Halo for PR work. Josefak, Lisa // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);07/16/99, Vol. 46 Issue 29, p20
Presents news briefs related to advertising and marketing in New York, as of July 16, 1999. Includes Morey Organization's selection of Halo Group to spearhead a public relations campaign; Yellow Page USA's acquisition of Yellow Page One; Adrian Miller Direct Marketing's signing of two clients...
- Winning Advertising. Medcalf, Graham // NZ Marketing Magazine;May2009, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p19
The article discusses on the concept of winning advertising in New Zealand. Winning advertisements can be defined in terms of market share, awards received or popularity. The relevance of ads that win awards are at times questioned since they are often done for obscure products or charities. It...
- Direct mail SHOWCASE. Gofton, Ken // Marketing (00253650);10/16/2003, p27
Presents a brief information on several growing direct marketing (DM) agencies in Great Britain. Plans of corporate expansion by Manchester United; Advertising agency supported by Inland Revenue; Features of marketing campaign designed by Yellow Pages; Size of mailing of each DM agency.