Free advice on a burning energy issue
- ENERGY: Top brass blame deputy prime minister for energy efficiency ignorance. Newton, Paul // Utility Week;2/3/2006, Vol. 24 Issue 22, p11
The article reports that the Institute of Directors (IoD) held the Office of the Deputy Prime Minister of Great Britain, responsible for ignorance among the firms about the new law mandating buildings to have energy consumption certificates when sold or let. The IoD has charged John Prescott,...
- Memo to the new PM. Melville-Ross, Tim // Director (00123242);May97, Vol. 50 Issue 10, p3
Presents the author's views on issues to be focused on by the British prime minister. Key roles identify by the institute of Directors (IoD); What is the most important contribution that can be made by government.
- NUMBER CRUNCHING. // Director;Jun2013, Vol. 66 Issue 9, p69
The article presents statistics on student membership to the Institute of Directors (IoD) including the number of universities that joined the IoD program and the number of events to be held for students in 2013.
- Show you're a business leader. // Director;Jun2013, Vol. 66 Issue 9, p70
The article reports on the launch of the Institute of Directors' (IoD) Signature Collection of special membership certificates and business collections.
- Breakfast bargain. // Director;Dec2012/Jan2013, Vol. 66 Issue 4, p62
The article reports that the restaurant at the headquarters of the Institute of Directors (IoD) organization, located in Pall Mall, London, England, offers IoD members a 15% special discount on breakfasts through January 31, 2013.
- Securing your business. // Director;Oct2013, Vol. 67 Issue 2, p83
The article offers information on the "Cyber Security--Challenges and Responses" conference to be held by the Institute of Directors (IoD) and the Chartered Institute of Purchasing Supply at 116 Pall Mall business venue in London, England on October 3, 2013.
- Have your say at the AGM. // Director;May2014, Vol. 67 Issue 8, p70
The article previews the Institute of Directors' (Iod) annual general meeting to take place at the IoD's headquarters at 116 Pall Mall in London, Great Britain on June 30, 2014.
- Insolvencies to rise. // Credit Management;Sep99, p12
Forecasts the number of corporate insolvencies in Great Britain according to the Institute of Directors.
- We want your feedback on 116 refurbishment. // Director;Feb2014, Vol. 67 Issue 5, p63
The article calls for comments from Institute of Directors (IoD) members about the proposed refurbishment of the 116 Pall Mall in 2014 to provide increased and modernised space for members.