Trailer, Truck, & body OEMs
- People. // Hotelier;Jun2010, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p7
The article announces executive appointments in the Canadian hotel industry, including Bill Stone as executive vice-president to lead CB Richard Ellis Hotels' Canadian Hotel practice and Eric R. Brown III as general manager of Manning Park Resort in British Columbia.
- Training Sales Managers on Motivation. Connell III, H. Stanley // Training & Development Journal;Nov81, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p85
Focuses on the task of sales managers to motivate their salespeople. Basis of most motivation theory; Human energy stemming from internal tensions or needs.
- Sales ENGINEERS. Nelson, Andrew J. // Occupational Outlook Quarterly;Fall2001, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p20
Focuses on sales engineers. Nature of their work; Employment outlook; Working conditions.
- When promoting a salesperson to management. Chase, Landy // Supervision;Mar2000, Vol. 61 Issue 3, p11
Discusses factors to consider when promoting a salesperson to a management role. Flawed conceptions on who will be a great manager; Potentials to look for in a salesperson; Areas that will determine whether a prospective manager will be a success or a failure for the new position.
- Security Supply. // Supply House Times;Feb2007, Vol. 49 Issue 12, p8
A photograph is presented depicting John Grasso, the first salesman at Security Supply Corp. to reach $2 million in sales for the year 2003, with his branch manager Melody Negus in Schenectady, New York.
- You + boss = Team. McCune, Jenny // Sell!ng;Sep99, p1
Discusses the relation of sales representatives with their managers. What managers can do to help them in closing a sale; Tips on when to bring managers and what roles do they play.
- If You Want Better Results--Be A Better Coach. Schneider, Elaine // American Salesman;Nov99, Vol. 44 Issue 11, p23
Discusses the basics for sales managers for effective coaching of a sales personnel that is not performing up to expectations. Why good coaching rarely happens; Feedback from sources to identify the problems of the salesperson; Process to identify the root problem; Development of a treatment plan.
- Listen up... // American Printer;Apr95, Vol. 215 Issue 1, p27
Compares the listening and talking capabilities of executives and salespeople. Articulateness.
- Numbers Game? Schwantz, Randy // Sales & Service Excellence Essentials;Oct2011, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p8
The article reports on how sales managers manage their salespeople based strictly on the numbers.