- CUMMINS GUIDE SURVEYS U.S. IDLING REGULATIONS. // Off-Road Business;Dec2006, Issue 23, p21
The article reviews the book "Idle Talk: How the Regulations Affect You."
- Merchandise, Manuals and Service Renewals Now Available on Cummins Powerstore E-commerce Website. // Fleet Equipment;Apr2000, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p25
Announces that Cummins customers can purchase merchandise and service manuals and renew service agreements through Cummins PowerStore, an electronic commerce site unveiled on the Cummins Web site. Features of the online store; Number of different apparel and merchandise items offered; Unique...
- Smaller suppliers to use e-tools when necessary. Begin, Sherri // Rubber & Plastics News;8/26/2002, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p22
No abstract available.
- Carmakers accused of Internet `price secrecy'. Ostle, Dorothee // Automotive News Europe;12/06/99, Vol. 4 Issue 25, p14
Focuses on a study which showed that carmakers have failed to exploit the Internet's potential as a tool to create business opportunities in Europe. Criteria used in the study; How the study recognized car price information; Results of the study.
- Electronic Communications. // Automotive Industries;Jul99 Supplement, Vol. 179 Issue 7, p16
Provides information on a survey which examined electronic commerce activities in the automobile industry. Primary responsibility for developing electronic communications strategy; Two incentive for automobile respondents to implement electronic commerce; Companies that are recognized as...
- The Risks of E-Business. Andrea, David // Automotive Industries;Feb2000, Vol. 180 Issue 2, p115
Discusses the business-to-business electronic commerce strategy in the automobile industry. Risk of the electronic business to the industry; Details on the major economic pillars of the industry; Opportunity of automobile suppliers to leverage Internet resources.
- Now You're A Commodity. Brooke, Lindsay // Automotive Industries;Jun2000, Vol. 180 Issue 6, p36
Discusses some of the suppliers' concerns on the online purchasing process of automotive companies in the United States. Benefits of doing business online to automotive companies; Explanation on the definition of commodities; Difference between true commodities and engineered commodities. ...
- Makers use Web to help design cars. Halliday, Jean // Automotive News;2/7/2000, Vol. 74 Issue 5860, p22
Reports on the decision of automobile manufacturers to conduct new-product research through online clinics that gather information on consumer reaction to upcoming products. Comment from General Motors electronic commerce unit President Mark Hogan; Development of Xterra sport-utility vehicle by...
- Secrets are safe, suppliers told. Kisiel, Ralph // Automotive News;3/20/2000, Vol. 74 Issue 5866, p3
Reports the development of an online purchasing exchange by Ford Motor Co., General Motors Corp. and DaimlerChrysler Corp. in the United States. Benefit of using the exchange; Improvement of communications with the supplier community; Emphasis of exchange functions on purchasing and...