Curtainsider, reefer sales up in United Kingdom
- Not one, but three refrigerated trailers. // Commercial Motor;7/17/2014, Vol. 222 Issue 5595, p14
The article reports that the three Schmitz Cargobull tri-axle refrigerated trailers from Schmitz Cargobull were selected as the best used truck trade of the periodical "Commercial Motor."
- Schmitz touts new foam technology. // Trailer / Body Builders;Feb2011, Vol. 52 Issue 4, p47
The article describes the Ferroplast ThermoTechnology, a new foam technology developed for Schmitz Cargobull refrigerated trailers.
- GETTING COLD. // Commercial Motor;10/23/2014, Vol. 222 Issue 5609, p5
The article focuses on the move of McCulla (Ireland) Ltd., the Northern Irish temperature-controlled and ambient haulier, to take delivery of refrigerated trailers from Schmitz Cargobull AG.
- First Schmitz fridge unit goes to Fowler Welch. // Motor Transport;2/9/2015, p10
The article offers information on a refrigerated trailers from Schmitz Cargobull, which is used by logistics firm Fowler Welch.
- Schmitz Cargobull promises five-day trailer lead times. // Commercial Motor;10/2/2008, Vol. 208 Issue 5300, p12
The article focuses on the Schmitz Cargobull AG's plan to construct and deliver a range of standard curtainsider and refrigerated trailers in Great Britain. The company offers the shortest lead times available from any trailer manufacturer in the country. It applies to standard-specification...
- Traileraid for Africa from Schmitz. // Commercial Motor;4/26/2007, Vol. 205 Issue 5226, p8
The article focuses on a specially commissioned refrigerated Schmitz Cargobull trailer presented to charity Transaid to raise funds for sub-saharan Africa. Wincanton was selected to operate the multi-temperature reefer and donate the rental value, expected to exceed ï¿½10,000 in a year, to...
- Continental Express buys 24 Schmitz reefers. // Motor Transport;7/24/2008, p12
The article reports that Schmitz Cargobull has delivered 24 refrigerated trailers to temperature-controlled distribution specialist Continental Express Transport. The new trailers are both dual-and single-compartment models and will be used in England and internationally, as far as north Africa....
- Schmitz sells 115 reefer trailers to Yearsley. // Trailer / Body Builders;Aug2009, Vol. 50 Issue 10, p5
The article reports that the Yearsley Group, a company that distributes both frozen foods and raw materials to manufacturers and finished goods to retailers, wholesalers and caterers, has bought 155 units of refrigerated trailers from Schmitz Cargobull. The trailers are assembled with the...
- Schmitz launches three new trailer models. // Commercial Motor;5/21/2009, Vol. 209 Issue 5332, p8
The article evaluates several refrigerated trailers from Schmitz Cargobull including M.KO Cool, S.KO Cool and S.CS.