SAF-Holland acquires Austin-Westran line
- Caterpillar Offers HOLLAND Fifth Wheels on Class 8 Trucks. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;8/12/2013, p4
The article offers brief information on the FW35 fifth wheels from SAF-Holland SA.
- SAF-Holland launches Bumper-to-Bumper. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2015, Vol. 56 Issue 8, p8
The article reports that global manufacturer of trailer and truck suspensions SAF-Holland has announced the launch of its new SAF-Flolland Original Parts Bumper-to-Bumper program designed to provide complete visibility of its line of service parts and tools as of 2015.
- SAF-Holland unveils new Gold Line Quality Parts for replacement needs. // Fleet Owner Exclusive Insight;1/28/2016, p3
The article offers a preview of the Gold Line Quality Parts brand of manufacturer SAF-Holland which they exhibited at the Las Vegas Heavy Duty Aftermarket Week show.
- SAF-Holland restructures China business. // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2011, Vol. 52 Issue 6, p5
The article reports that SAF-Holland SA, a trailer axle systems and trailer landing legs manufacturer, has restructured its business in China by closing its plant in Jinan and moving its entire production and administration to Xiamen.
- Trailer line expanded. // Fleet Owner;Jun2011, Vol. 106 Issue 6, p7
The article reports on the introduction of Fusion Beam Technology by SAF-Holland SA, which reduces suspension weight in its CBX Series Suspension System for trailers. According to SAF-Holland, Fusion Beam Technology involves the fusing of a fabricated tailpiece to the back of the suspension's...
- SAF-Holland, DAF Trucks reach aftermarket deal. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2008, Vol. 49 Issue 8, p20
The article reports on the aftermarket cooperation deal of SAF-Holland S.A. and DAF Trucks. Under the terms of the deal, DAF Trucks' Truck and Trailer Parts Program (TRP) will integrate in SAF-Holland parts and supply its service dealers across Europe with SAF-Holland parts. The service network...
- bulletin. // Fleet Owner;Sep2008, Vol. 103 Issue 9, p50
The article offers news briefs on the automobile industry. The formation of an aftermarket business unit was announced by SAF-Holland SA, dedicated to the replacement parts sales and service business. Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC has created two commercials to showcase its air disc...
- EQUIPMENT & SUPPLIES. // Refrigerated Transporter;Apr2007, Vol. 42 Issue 11, p45
The article presents a comparison of several truck equipment and supplies including products from Monroe Commercial Vehicle, SAF-Holland Inc., and Thermo King Corp.
- SAF-Holland Acquires Commercial Vehicle Suspensions System Supplier in China. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;9/11/2013, p2
The article reports on a share purchase agreement entered into by suspensions manufacturer SAF-Holland to acquire 80 percent of suspensions system supplier Corpco Beijing Technology and Development Co. Ltd. as of September 2014. Topics include the deal's role in expanding the presence of...