Clement begins aluminum trailer plant
- Roll Out. // Waste Age;Sep2007, Vol. 38 Issue 9, p36
The article evaluates several trucks and truck bodies including the MonStar end-dump trailer from Clement Industries, the A-Train tipper trailer from Titan Trailers and the Retriever Satellite side loader from Heil Environmental.
- Almost automatic. // Trailer / Body Builders;Dec2006, Vol. 48 Issue 2, p20
The article provides information on the automated platform and dump trailer manufacturing plant opened by Benson International in Cadiz, Kentucky in October 2006. The facility uses robots to create side rails, welding aluminum flooring and main beams. The plant also functions as a fabrication...
- Clement begins new expansion. // Waste News;10/26/98, Vol. 4 Issue 24, p41
Reports on trailer manufacturer Clement Industries Inc.'s launch of its second major plant expansion in Minden, Louisiana in 1998.
- Ravens Introduce Reverse 'Combo' Dump Trailer. // Fleet Equipment;Sep2000, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p86
Focuses on the aluminum-steel frame-type dump trailer introduced by Ravens Inc. Features of the dump trailer; Weight of the trailer.
- Caterpillar moves in on Novosibirsk. // Automotive Manufacturing Solutions;Nov/Dec2008, following p18
The article reports on the plan of Caterpillar to build a plant in Novosibirsk, Russia to produce dump trucks with carrying capacities of between 50 and 100 tonnes, as well as components for Caterpillar machinery. The construction of the plant will be needing the metalware to be prepared in...
- MonStar Scrap trailer pushes legal limits. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2005, Vol. 46 Issue 7, p24
Features the Clement MonStar Scrap dump trailer developed by Minden, Louisiana-based Clement Industries. Physical description of the dump trailer; Distinction of its hydraulic cylinder; Weight of the MonStar Scrap.
- HIGH-CAPACITY SIDE DUMP WITH ONBOARD SCALE. // Overdrive;Jun2014, Vol. 54 Issue 6, p51
The article offers brief information on the 37-foot SuperCube side dump trailer.
- Choosing a dump trailer. TEMPLE, STEVE // Commercial Carrier Journal;Dec2012, Vol. 169 Issue 12, p32
The article focuses on factors to consider when choosing a dump trailer and determining the right type for a particular operation. It differentiates between end dumps and side dumps in terms of stability on non-level ground, regional weight regulations, cost and capacity. It says that side dumps...
- PRODUCT SURVEY: TRAILERS. // Waste Age;Aug2005, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p52
Presents several truck trailers. Monstar end-dump transfer trailer from Clement Industries; Line of aluminum transfer trailers from East Manufacturing; Tufdeck live floor deck from Hallco Manufacturing.