March 2008 trailer orders lower than expected, according to Bear Sterns report
- Trailer orders 'modestly lower' than expected. // Trailer / Body Builders;Feb2008, Vol. 49 Issue 4, p8
The article reports on the decline in the trailer orders released by A.C.T. in December 2007. A.C.T. issued a total of 12,378 orders compared with the low-end expectations of 13,000-15,000 by Bear Stearns. It cites the reduction of dry van orders by 18% year-over-year in December. The dry van...
- Class 5-8 Data In Line with Expectations in January: ACT. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;2/22/2012, p2
The article highlights the State of the Industry report issued by ACT Research Co. (ACT) which shows an increase in the Class 8 backlog in Janurary 2012 to 125,200 units.
- Trailer Orders Up 12.3% in April. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;5/22/2012, p2
The article discusses the report "State of the Industry: U.S. Trailers," published by research firm ACT Research Co. which showed that trailer orders increased by 12.3% for April 2012 with 22,017 net orders booked, though it added that the gains were not uniform in all categories.
- Trailer orders fall in May as expected: ACT. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jul2012, Vol. 53 Issue 9, p14
The article discusses the ACT Research Co.'s "State of the Industry: US Trailers" report which states that trailer orders in May 2012 dropped below the April 2012 volumes.
- Trailer Orders Down 15% in November: ACT. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;12/26/2012, p2
The article discusses the decline in new trailer orders in the U.S. in November 2012, according to ACT Research Co.'s report "State of the Industry: U.S. Trailers."
- Trailer Orders 20,357 in January: ACT. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;2/22/2013, p2
The article reports that ACT Research Co. has released "State of the Industry: U.S. Trailers," which showed that despite a decline in January 2013, trailer orders were still robust enough to generate a small gain in January backlog.
- Trailer orders climb 24% in August: 2013, according to ACT Research Co report. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2013, Vol. 54 Issue 12, p14
The article focuses on a report from ACT Research Co. which shows that trailer orders increased 24% in August 2013.
- Commercial trailer order trend continues. // Bulk Transporter;Jul2010, Vol. 73 Issue 1, p8
The article cites a report from ACT Research Co. LLC which shows a decline in commercial trailer net orders by 13% in April 2010 in the U.S.
- Net trailer orders climb 52% in May. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jul2014, Vol. 55 Issue 9, p5
The article presents the report "State of the Industry: US Trailers" published by ACT Research Co. as of May 2014 which reveals 52percent increase in the bookings of the trailer industry in comparison to the booking in May 2013.