NTEA welcomes latest round of MVP members
- Elliot opens in Lincoln, Neb. // Waste News;9/9/96, Vol. 2 Issue 17, p15
Reports that Elliot Equipment Co. has opened a new facility in Lincoln, Nebraska.
- Material handling aerial work platform. // Rental Equipment Register Exclusive Insight;10/26/2011, p18
The article evaluates Elliot Equipment Co. Inc.'s 85-foot material handling aerial work platform.
- Elliott Equipment Now Offers Lifetime Structural Warranty on HiReach and BoomTruck Products. // Rental Equipment Register Exclusive Insight;9/30/2011, p7
The article reports that Elliott Equipment Co. Inc. is now offering a lifetime structural warranty on all HiReach aerial work platform and BoomTruck crane products that covers essential structural components and on the top of it customers will receive a one-year comprehensive parts and labor...
- BOOM TRUCK OFFERS 40-TON CRANE CAPACITY. // Pit & Quarry;May2010, Vol. 102 Issue 11, p30
The article features the 40-ton capacity BoomTruck from Elliot Equipment Co. Inc.
- Aerial work platform has all-hydraulic control. // Hydraulics & Pneumatics;Sep2012, Vol. 65 Issue 9, p24
The article evaluates a full-hydraulic upper platform control package from Elliot Equipment Co. Inc.
- Elliot Equipment Adds Dealers. // Rental Equipment Register;Feb2002, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p140
Provides information on the dealers appointed by aerial equipment maker Elliot Equipment Co.
- HIGHLIGHT. // International Cranes & Specialized Transport;Mar2012, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p7
The article reports that Elliot Equipment Co. Inc. has fitted some of its boom trucks with the full-colour Greer Insight Load Moment Indicator (LMI) system in the U.S.
- PRODUCTS. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;1/7/2002, Vol. 248 Issue 1, p35
Features several construction equipment. Specifications of concrete and asphalt saws from Multiquip; Functions of aerial workplatform from Elliott Equipment Co.; Applications of silt fence installer from Implemax Equipment Co.
- PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT. // Rental Equipment Register;Oct2002, Vol. 45 Issue 11, p34
Features several construction equipment as of October 2002. S-80 and S-85 oscillating axle from Genie; ECL-3-60 combination aerial workplatform and crane from Elliot Equipment Company; AB38 compact electric articulated boom from UpRight.