Maxon opens liftgate plant in Mexico
- Maxon enhances platform size on TKL-25 liftgates. // Trailer / Body Builders;Aug2003, Vol. 44 Issue 10, p45
Introduces the redesigned TKL-25 Series Liftgate for small trucks from Maxon Lift Corp. Features of the liftgate.
- Maxon's Express Parts Ordering Service. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2005, Vol. 46 Issue 12, p16
Provides information on the Express Parts Ordering Service unveiled by Maxon Lift Corp. to cater for its customers in the U.S. who call into Customer Support to place routine orders for parts.
- Maxon begins building liftgate plant. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2007, Vol. 48 Issue 7, p4
The article reports on the launch of Maxon Lift Corporation's manufacturing facility on April 9, 2007. The 325,000 square foot facility will have 250,000 square feet in the factory and 75,000 square feet of warehouse space. The new facility will render a 100% boost in production capacity based...
- AN INTEGRATED METHODOLOGY FOR LAYOUT DESIGN AND WORK ORGANISATION IN A FURNITURE MANUFACTURING PLANT. Sutcu, A.; Tanritanir, E.; Durmusoglu, B.; Koruca, H. I. // South African Journal of Industrial Engineering;May2011, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p183
This study aims to provide an integrated methodology for re-designing the layout and departmental organisation in a job shop environment. While several studies have discussed the specific re-design or re-organisation of small- and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) through simulation or...
- It Can Pay to Change Horses on the Repeat Job Merry-Go-Round. Sterling, Dave // MAN: Modern Applications News;May2007, Vol. 41 Issue 5, p12
The author reflects on repeat engineering jobs. While a repeat job, where the engineering is done, programs are proven and operations are familiar, is welcome to job shops, sometimes taking a second look at the job can improve profits. The author reflects on commonly encountered issues with...
- A-Z. // Commercial Motor;4/19/2012 Supplement, p8
The article lists several automobile companies that will exhibit at the 2012 Commercial Vehicle Show and Workshop on April 24-26 at the National Exhibition Centre (NEC) in Birmingham, England including Actronics Ltd., Maxon Lift Corp., and Spanset Ltd.
- Maxon Lift redesigns website. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jul2012, Vol. 53 Issue 9, p198
The article offers information on Maxon Lift Corp.'s redesigned and enhanced website to provide clarity of communication and optimize the overall experience of users.
- Maxon Introduces New Low Bed Height Tuk-A-Way. // Fleet Equipment;Jun2003, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p44
Reports on Maxon Lift Corp.'s launching of the 72-150 TE-20 SA Series Liftgate. Product features.
- Trailer side door liftgate option. // Fleet Owner Blog;9/19/2013, p7
The article offers information on a trailer side door liftgate from Maxon Lift Corp., available in the U.S. market in September 2013.