Prime Inc. adds trailers to ArcticLite order
- Wabash National Secures Purchase Agreement for Prime. // Fleet Equipment;Sep2005, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p16
Reports that Wabash National Corp. has confirmed a purchase agreement for refrigerated vans with Prime Inc. Option to expand the agreement.
- Prime Inc. adds trailers to ArcticLite order. // Refrigerated Transporter;May2008, Vol. 43 Issue 12, p10
The article reports on the effort of Springfield, Missouri-based Prime Inc. refrigerated carriers in North America in purchasing 1,900 ArcticLite refrigerated van trailers from Lafayette, Indiana-based Wabash National Corp. It is noted that Wabash National Corp. specializes in the design and...
- BNSF, Wabash offer ReeferRailer incentives. // Railway Age;Apr2000, Vol. 201 Issue 4, p18
Reveals the incentive package Burlington Northern and Santa Fe and Wabash National are offering shippers for switching from regular trailers to ReeferRailers. Features of the ReeferRailer Ice Cold Express trains.
- Wabash National Corp starts producing 350 ArcticLites for Frozen Food Express. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jul2010, Vol. 51 Issue 9, p10
The article reports that 350 new ArcticLite refrigerated van trailers for Frozen Food Express Industries Inc. (FFEX) has started to be manufactured by Wabash National Corp. and is expected to be completed by September 2010.
- No-holes scuffliner, fast-start lamps for Wabash reefers. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2005, Vol. 46 Issue 7, p28
Features two product innovations for refrigerated trailers, showed by Lafayette, Indiana-based Wabash National Corporation at the 2005 Mid-America Trucking Show. Integral scuffliner; Light-emitting diode dome light.
- Trailer Output Drops 46% in 2009. SCHENCK, PAUL // Trailer / Body Builders;Feb2010, Vol. 51 Issue 4, p18
The article discusses the results of a survey conducted by the journal regarding the top 25 trailer manufacturers in North America, which showed that trailer shipments in 2009 fell by 46% to 78,258 units from 146,182 units in 2008. It also cites that the best performing segment of the industry...
- Wabash National Obtains Fourth Fleet for Launch of All-Composite Refrigerated Trailer. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;12/6/2016, p3
The article reports on the commitment received by trailer producer Wabash National Corp. from transportation provider Leonard's Express to join the launch program of its Cold Chain Series refrigerated van trailer.
- Wabash National secures order for 4,000 ArcticLite reefer vans. // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2010, Vol. 51 Issue 6, p3
The article reports on a purchase agreement reached by Wabash National Corp. with Prime Inc. in April 2010 involving 4,000 ArcticLite refrigerated van trailers.
- Prime orders 2,500 Utility refrigerated trailers. // Fleet Owner Blog;10/ 9/2014, p1
A blog on Prime Inc. ordering 2,500 Utility 3000R refrigerated trailers is presented.