- IN TIBET WITH BRUCE. // Doll Reader;Mar/Apr2003, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p26
Recounts experiences of the author and her sister in Tibet while carrying a doll that looked like a real human baby.
- Green, Games & Gifts. Annicelli, Cliff // Playthings;May2009, Vol. 107 Issue 5, p4
The article lists the top selling toys of Dragon's Toy Box in Seattle, Washington and Kites, Tails & Toys in Selbyville, Delaware including miniature plush animals, baby dolls and nativity sets.
- Crying baby dolls. S., Dorothy; Coleman, Evelyn Jane // Doll Reader;Dec97/Jan98, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p60
Presents history of crying baby dolls. Duplication of Japanese jointed baby dolls by artist Edmund Lindner; Different versions of crying baby dolls produced by the artists in Germany; Patented crying mechanism for baby dolls by artist Charles Motschman.
- Baby Bundles. // Doll Reader;Oct99, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p42
Features several baby dolls. Includes Ashton-Drake Eva Helland's `Hanna's Homecoming' dolls; Mother Goose Nursery's `Little Boy Blue'; Madame Alexander's `Holiday Huggums.'
- `SWonderful! Graff, Mary; Lotz, Jean // Doll Reader;Feb2000, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p40
Reports on Lee Middleton Original Dolls Inc.'s launch of a line of baby dolls called My Own Baby.
- BABIES FROM FARAWAY PLACES. King, Constance // Doll Reader;Sep2000, Vol. 28 Issue 7, p66
Features baby dolls from faraway places.
- Oh, Baby! Meledin, Heather // Doll Reader;Oct2000, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p54
Describes the baby dolls manufactured by French doll firm Corolle.
- AT FIRST, THE INFANT. Meledin, Heather // Doll Reader;Oct2000, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p56
Reports on the efforts of doll sculptor and maker Linda Webb in creating one-of-a-kind baby dolls.
- Compo Corner. Schoonmaker, Patricia N. // Doll Reader;Dec 2000/Jan2001, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p114
Responds to questions concerning composition dolls, including American Character's Petite baby doll, Effanbee Doll Co.'s Barbara Ann doll, and Amberg's Vanta Baby doll.