John Lewis changes the behaviour of its managers
- Staff face the axe at John Lewis. // Cabinet Maker;2/22/2013, Issue 5826, p12
The article reports on the plan of retailer John Lewis to streamline management structure with more 300 department managers face termination.
- John Lewis creates four new heads of marketing. Baker, Rosie // Marketing Week;4/14/2011, Vol. 34 Issue 15, p5
The article reports that department store chain John Lewis has created four senior positions to support the marketing initiative of marketing director Craig Inglis.
- John Lewis adds role to boost CRM. // Marketing Week;4/14/2011, Vol. 34 Issue 15, p35
The article announces the appointments of business executives at John Lewis to help boost its customer relationship management (CRM) which include Rachel Swift as fashion marketing head, Lloyd Page as brand marketing head, and Lorna Brown as home and electrical marketing head.
- Editorial. Alexiadou, Nafsika; Rönnberg, Linda // Education Inquiry (Umea University, Education Inquiry);Mar2013, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p1
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various articles within the issue on topics including the assessment of the changing political and educational frameworks, dominant discourses around cultural and ethnic diversity in Malta and the management of minorities related problems.
- KL Vision Culture lecture. NEWITT, REG // Art Monthly Australasia;Jun2012, Issue 250, p98
The article offers information on curator Michiko Kasahara's lecture in Kuala Lumpur as part of the Vision Culture lecture series organised and hosted by Shalini Ganendra Fine Art.
- THE WORD. Cardace, Sara // New York;7/4/2005, Vol. 38 Issue 24, p135
Presents a list of readings of authors' works, lectures and panels in New York.
- Democracy Means that the People Make the Law. Torres, Gerald // New England Journal of Public Policy;Fall2006, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p79
The article presents the Robert C. Wood Lecture delivered by Gerald Torres, the Bryant Smith Chair in Law of the University of Texas in Austin, at the McCormack Graduate School of Policy Studies at the University of Massachusetts in Boston in 2006. His talk focused on social change, legal...
- Identifying Foods, Identifying Selves. Geok-lin Lim, Shirley // Massachusetts Review;Fall2004, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p297
This article presents information related to food. Returning to California in the summer of 2002 after three weeks back in Singapore and Malaysia, the author felt as if the food she had consumed in those weeks had triggered an almost allergic reaction to American food and even to the...
- Honorable Mario. G. Olmos Law and Cultural Diversity Memorial Lecture. Frampton, Mary Louise // Berkeley Journal of Employment & Labor Law;2003, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p473
Focuses on the law and cultural diversity memorial lecture in honor of Honorable Mario G. Olmos. Dedication of career to promotion of equality; Offer of legal assistance to people unable to afford needed services; Establishment of trust fund for support of permanent lecture series.