Single equality schemes: best practice or legal obligation?
- Strategy clinic. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;10/26/2006, Vol. 196 Issue 4448, p43
The article presents a question and an answer related to the benchmarking to measure hotel performance. In order to increase market share, hotel operators need to know what their share of the market is, at least on a midweek. Every day is a new market and all hotels from B&Bs upwards experience...
- Benchmarking: How Does Your Organization Measure Up? Hyatt, Laura // Nursing Homes: Long Term Care Management;May2001, Vol. 50 Issue 5, p12
Presents questions and answers on benchmarking. Resources that will be required for the benchmarking process; Methods for benchmarking.
- The Human Rights Campaign's Corporate Equality Index. // Bay Windows;1/26/2012, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p9
The article presents information on the Human Rights Campaign's 2012 Corporate Equality Index that chronicles a decade of progress in workplace equality.
- Legal Q&A...discrimination by agenaes. // Personnel Today;1/27/2009, p10
The article presents several questions and answers related to employment laws including breaching of laws on selecting employees from a particular ethnic group, employer's liability if the recruitment agency discriminates without its knowledge or instruction and who can bring legal action...
- 25 QUESTIONS & ANSWERS ON HEALTH AND HUMAN RIGHTS. // Women's International Network News;Winter2003, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p20
Presents 25 questions and answers on health and human rights. Information on how human rights enshrined international law; Link between health and human rights; Details on how human rights relate to health development work in countries.
- FORUM. // Planning (14672073);2/24/2012, Issue 1928, p28
The article presents an answer to the question related to the association of human rights and planning applications, and also presents two questions asking answers from the readers including a question related to the permission for agricultural occupancy of a bungalow, and a question of garden...
- ASK THE EXPERTS. Fedel, Tony; Mesko, Dave; Soraci, Sandra // FacilityCare;Jan/Feb2012, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p30
The article presents questions and answers related to facility management including the improvements of heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC) systems to leasen airborne diseases, the best practices in floor maintenance, and the use of third-party certifications in furnishings facilities.
- Seeing is Believing. Wolfe, Jim // Flow Control;Jan2013, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p32
The article presents questions and answers related to sight-flow indicators and sight glass, including the difference between a sight-glass window and sight-flow indicator, applications in which sight-flow indicators are used, and best practices for installing a sight-flow indicator.
- The Slippery Slope. // T+D;Mar2012, Vol. 66 Issue 3, p22
The article presents answers from behavioral scientist Darnell Lattal to questions related to workplace ethics, including how ethics can be taught to adults, how companies can create an ethical corporate culture, and the definition of ethical best practices.