- COURSES & CONFERENCES. // Employers Law;Jul/Aug2008, p26
The article offers information on the IRS Recruitment and Retention Masterclass conference at the Mayfair Conference Centre in London, England on September 10, 2008 and the IRS Recruitment and Retention Conference: How to Future-Proof HR at the Cavendish Conference Centre, also in London, on...
- Sign up for the Talent, Recruitment and Employment Conference. // Recruiter;May2014, Special section p8
The article offers information on the Talent, Recruitment and Employment Conference (TREC) 2014 to be held on June 24, 2014 in London, England.
- Events. // Recruiter;Jun2014, p6
A calendar of events aimed at recruitment professionals working in Great Britain taking place between June to September 2014 is presented, such as "RecFest14," to be held in the East London district of Bethnal Green on June 12, the "Women1st Conference" to be held at the Marriott Hotel in London...
- A European reunion. // People Management;3/8/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p64
Provides information on the issues which will be discussed at the March 2001 management professional convention in the Czech Republic sponsored by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development. Issues concerning the training of human resources managers; Laws affecting the Internet;...
- Could do better. Eyre, Elizabeth // Training Journal;Nov2008, p18
Information about the conference on talent management held by the Chartered Institute for Personnel and Development in London, England is presented. Topics include aligning talent management with business strategy, the trends and findings of the survey by the Development Dimensions...
- Forearmed for the war for talent. // People Management;5/3/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 9, p59
Focuses on the recruitment certificate program launched by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development at the Recruitment and Selection conference on May 22, 2001 in London, England. Objective of the program; Features.
- Convention looks at ways to maximize hiring skills. Clanton, Brett // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);04/03/2000, Vol. 20 Issue 41, p22
Focuses on the convention of the Society for Industrial & Organizational Psychology to address employee recruitment issues. Presentation of recruitment tools applicable to the workforce of the 21st century; Strategies recommended for recruiters to detect applicants which are unsuitable for job...
- HR Smorgasbord Conference. // Chartered Accountants Journal;Jul2000, Vol. 79 Issue 6, p16
Presents information on the human resources conference called Smorgasbord held in New Zealand in June 2000. Names of key speakers; Discussion on employee remuneration, accident insurance, recruitment and employment laws.
- Record number expected at HRD Week conference. // People Management;02/09/95, Vol. 1 Issue 3, p57
Features the Human Resource Development (HRD) Week held on March 28 to 30, 1995 at London, England. Aims of HRD week; Theme and focus of conference; Information on the participants of the conference; Features of 1995 HRD exhibitions.