NCS Announces Intent To Form United Kingdom Joint Venture
- Scanning sys. measures educational quality. // T H E Journal;Oct95, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p22
Presents the Continuous Measurement Improvement System developed by the National Computer Systems Inc. Includes several software; Warranty; Contact information.
- Sevice with more than a smile. Kleiber, Bob // Communications News;Jan1997, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p19
Discusses how the wireless data communications system helps National Computer Systems (NCS) make good on its promise of service within an hour. Reason why NCS scrapped its old dispatch system; How the company dissected the entire customer service cycle according to Ron De Grote, vice president...
- National Computer Systems stays the course in trust software. Tracey, Brian // American Banker;10/31/1994, Vol. 159 Issue 210, p14
Focuses on the National Computer Systems Inc. of Minneapolis, Minnesota. NCS as early innovator of document-scanning technology; Company under the guidance of chairman Charles Oswald; NCS as one of the top providers of personal and corporate trust systems in banks.
- NCS acquires online curriculum provider American Cybercasting. // Electronic Education Report;09/30/98, Vol. 5 Issue 18, p2
Reports on National Computer Systems Inc.'s acquisition of American Cybercasting Corp. Terms of agreement; Benefits that National Computer Systems will get from the acquisition; Incorporation of testing aspects with the Educational Structures Web site.
- National Computer Systems wins $122.5M Florida testing contract. // Electronic Education Report;08/04/99, Vol. 6 Issue 14, p2
Reports on the selection of the Minneapolis, Minnesota-based National Computer Systems Inc. (NCS) and K-12 software as administrator of the Florida Comprehensive Assessment Test. Terms of the agreement; Test processing facilities of NCS; Comments from NCS director of investor relations Maggie...
- NCS Restructures Management To Increase Focus On K-12 Internet. // Electronic Education Report;08/02/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 15, p7
Reports that the National Computer Systems has restructured its management team to better position the company for future growth and to increase its focus on Internet-based market opportunities.
- Pearson To Enter Testing Market With Plan To Buy National Computer Systems For $2.5 Billion. // Educational Marketer;08/07/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 22, p1
Reports on the proposed purchase of National Computer Systems, an educational testing and services company, by Pearson plc.
- Singapore counts on the 'Net. // Communications News;Jun99, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p6
Offers information on the 2000 census to be conducted in Singapore using the Internet. Details on how the census will be conducted; Role of the National Computer Systems in the census.
- Results on-site. Cohen, Sacha // Training & Development;May96, Vol. 50 Issue 5, p107
Introduces National Computer Systems Inc.'s SelfScore option for OpScan 4 scanner. Features and capabilities; Price; Contact information.