- Should Mothers See Their Infants After Stillbirth? Walling, Anne D. // American Family Physician;11/15/2002, Vol. 66 Issue 10, p1956
Investigates the effect of letting parents see their infants after stillbirth on the psychological health of the mother and her next child. Percentage of mothers with stillbirth experience who suffer prolonged depression afterward; Proportion of women above cutoff for adverse outcome in...
- The Door to Paradise. MAGID, IMAM; ROSS, SAMUEL // Islamic Horizons;May/Jun2014, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p60
The article focuses on the relationship of children to their mothers. Topics covered include how children can embrace the full potential of this relationship that God has created, the reasons that God linked himself to parents and the many ways that children ca extend kindness and gratitude to...
- Support Chalice Bearers. Oyugi, Jamie // PRISM Magazine;Mar/Apr2012, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p46
The author discusses the intimacy of the breastfeeding relationship which provides a window into the kind of relationship that Jesus Christ offers women. She notes that everyone could take part in helping breastfeeding women to receive information and support they need for successful...
- Hankering after the `old faith'. Kavanaugh, John F. // America;4/30/1994, Vol. 170 Issue 15, p31
Discusses a bible passage from the First Letter of John. Extent of God's love to mankind; Commandment; God's kind of love.
- God is holding you up. // Christian Science Monitor;7/31/96, Vol. 88 Issue 172, p17
Focuses on God's love. Christian Science; God's help in times of troubles.
- God's power: The only power. // Christian Science Monitor;8/15/96, Vol. 88 Issue 183, p17
Discusses the evidence of God's power in every aspect of people's lives. God as the controlling power of all that He creates; Small demonstrations of God's loving influence in everyday life; Reliability of God's power.
- The secret to joy. Mayhall, Carole // Today's Christian Woman;Mar/Apr98, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p46
Discusses the beauty of a heart occupied with God's love. Optimism on happy and irritating situations; Importance of God's presence; Sense of delight arising from God's influence on everyday living; Happiness in all things; Comfort of being with God.
- God is there for you. // Christian Science Monitor;9/26/96, Vol. 88 Issue 212, p17
Editorial. States that the no matter what difficulty you may encounter, God is always there for you. What the Bible states about the help of God; Activity of divine Love; How to gain natural trust in God.
- Before you hit the malls... // Christian Science Monitor;11/26/99, Vol. 92 Issue 2, p23
Asserts that giving the gift of God's love is better than material gifts that are purchased.