BP Amoco plastic thermally conductive
- BP Amoco looks at Mexico for PE plant site. Buchanan, Ronald; Esposito, Frank // Plastics News;8/9/1999, Vol. 11 Issue 25, p43
Discloses plans of BP Amoco plc to construct a polyethylene plant in Mexico. Motive of plant construction; Plans to sell chemical assets; Background of business operations of proposed plant.
- Arco buy boosts BP Amoco's PP output. // Plastics News;04/05/99, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p3
Reports on BP Amoco PLC's agreement to acquire Atlantic Richfield Co. which will add to the former's dominance in the plastics manufacturing market.
- BP Amoco aims to unload plants. Esposito, Frank // Plastics News;1/22/2001, Vol. 12 Issue 47, p15
Reports the sale of plastics products businesses as part of the chemicals strategy of BP Amoco PLC. Relevance of processing businesses to the portfolio of potential buyers; Number of industrial plants included in the sale; Plans of the company to merge polyethylene businesses into separate...
- Elf Atochem and BP Amoco form PP joint venture. // Plastics Technology;Jul99, Vol. 45 Issue 7, p63
Reports on the polypropylene joint venture between Elf Atochem of France and BP Amoco PLC of Great Britain. Sharing of PP technology and pooling of PP activities in Europe.
- Your Business In Brief. // Plastics Technology;Feb2001, Vol. 47 Issue 2, p68
Presents developments related to the United States plastics industry as of February 2001. Realignment of BP Amoco and Solvay's polymer businesses; Opening of SIG PETtec's technical center; Re-entry of Negro Bossi SpA into North America.
- BP Amoco to sell two businesses. Renstrom, Roger // Plastics News;5/1/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 9, p1
Reports that BP Amoco PLC is selling its high-performance engineering polymers and carbon fibers businesses. Financial performance of the two business units which are for sale; Brand name products manufactured by the engineering polymers and carbon fibers businesses.
- BP Amoco job cuts to hit 10% globally. Esposito, Frank // Plastics News;2/22/1999, Vol. 10 Issue 54, p4
Details oil firm BP Amoco PLC's decision to increase and accelerate its planned job cuts. Number of job reductions worldwide; Implications for the oil company's plastics and chemicals businesses; Target reduction date; Merger of polypropylene maker Amoco Corp. with British Petroleum and its...
- BP unveils range of `cleaner fuels'. Wilkinson, Amanda // Marketing Week (01419285);02/18/99, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p9
No abstract available.
- Horizontal casings/liners can be cemented with success equal to that of vertical ones. McPherson, S. A. // Offshore;Apr2001, Vol. 61 Issue 4, p60
Focuses on the cementing practices and procedures that have been developed on a number of BP Amoco Wytch Farm wells in North Sea. Outline of the wellbore; Advantage of increased displacement and circulation rates to mud removal; ECD values seen while cementing horizontal wells.