Technology Firms To Exhibit Their Wares Twice Yearly With New Show
- Walk the walkï¿½talk the talk. // PrintWeek;2/24/2012 Supplement, p10
The article offers information on Publishing Expo to be held at Earls Court, London, England on February 28-29, 2012.
- World's Publishers Gather in Frankfurt for 2012 Expo. Ackermann, Kristina; Vruno, Mark // Editor & Publisher;Nov2012, Vol. 145 Issue 11, p40
The article offers information on the 2012 World Publishing Expo, the world's largest global trade exhibition for the news publishing and media industry, to be held at the Frankfurt convention center in Frankfurt, Germany.
- Cebit '98: Digital printing for many markers. Mooij, Menno // Seybold Report on Publishing Systems;06/15/98, Vol. 27 Issue 18, p36
Presents information pertaining to large formats and other digital printers, referencing changes seen at the 1998 Cebit show, Germany. Information on Canon's Aspen A3 ink-jet printer in response to the Epson Stylus 5000; Description of the other large formats unveiled at the show; Additions of...
- Publishing show embraces multimedia. // PrintWeek;11/9/2012, p10
The article offers information on the newly rebranded Publishing & Media Expo (formerly Publishing Expo) which will be held on February 26-27, 2013 at Earl's Court in London, England.
- A stronger, more competitive market. Kinsella, Bridget // Publishers Weekly;9/16/1996, Vol. 243 Issue 38, p42
Discusses the upcoming seventh annual Chicago International Remainder and Overstock Books Exhibit (CIROBE) set for Novermber 1-3, 1996. Why the bargain book world looks like a buyers' market; Prediction that more trade publishers will be at the show turning returns into sales; The two types of...
- Exhibitor association publishes 'successful ROI'. // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Mar1999, Vol. 84 Issue 3, p8
Reports that the Trade Show Exhibitors Association has released `Successful ROI,' the third in a series of booklets designed to help exhibit managers. Contact information.
- Nexpo '99 a real blast. Fitzgerald, Mark; Moses, Lucia; Rosenberg, Jim; Sullivan, Carl // Editor & Publisher;06/19/99, Vol. 132 Issue 25, p18
Focuses on the 1999 Nexpo show held in Las Vegas, Nevada. Challenge for newspapers to repurpose their Web sites; Importance of making content flow from the Web to print as the theme of the expo; Systems designed for the input and output sides of publishing; Forecast on the growth of shaftless...
- How Do Trade Shows Benefit Magazines? Moseley, Bob // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;07/15/2000, Vol. 29 Issue 9, p70
Focuses on the impact of trade shows on magazine companies. Importance of trade shows in establishing a relationship between readers and advertisers; Use of the shows to expand knowledge in positioning products and services; Details on the symbiotic relationship between trade shows and business...
- Online, in the Edge and on the move. Coxon, Darren // PrintWeek;2/24/2012 Supplement, p2
An introduction to the issue of the Pensord Edge is presented, wherein the author discusses articles published within the issue on topics including Web application (App) developments, updates on new titles, industry events, and relationship with the Periodical Publishers Association (PPA), and...