What HR-XML Means and Why You'll Care
- XML rift may split HR applications standards. Kerstetter, Jim; Pender, Lee // PC Week;11/15/99, Vol. 16 Issue 46, p16
Reports on the development of a set of Extensible Markup Language tags for integrating human resource applications. Companies supporting the initiative; Cost of supporting separate schemata to accomplish similar human resources task.
- XML Schema will speed adoption. Dyck, Timothy // eWeek;12/04/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 49, p99
Focuses on the importance of Extensive Markup Language (XML) Schema in the business applications of XML in the United States. Addition of business constraints to the XML document definitions; Availability of software applications performing database-driven validation of XML data; Services...
- Trends in XML Software. Houser, Alan R. // Intercom;Jan2001, Vol. 48 Issue 1, p16
Examines the changing practices in the development and use of XML markup language software. Overview of authoring tools used for data design; Publishing options for authors; Enumeration of the expected features of XML publishing software. INSET: About the World Wide Web Consortium..
- Ecosystems' 'The Environment': Product Development Interface For XML Content Management. Walter, Mark // Seybold Report on Internet Publishing;Feb2001, Vol. 5 Issue 6, p11
Focuses on The Environment XML-authoring software from New York City-based Ecosystems. Features and functions of the software; Company background; LiveOutline feature of the software; Visual Clipboard-related features.
- Celebrate's XML/Designer. Alexander, George // Seybold Report: Analyzing Publishing Technologies;12/30/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 18, p23
Features the software Celebrate/XML Designer. Capability to process XML data; Product specification; Efficiency in performing XML-based transactions.
- XML everywhere. Margulius, David L. // InfoWorld;10/28/2002, Vol. 24 Issue 43, p44
Discusses the advantages of XML proliferation to content management. Threat of XML to content management companies; Information on traditional content management solutions; Details of the XML Schema. INSET: THE BOTTOM LINE.
- MediaBin adds XML support. Parsons, John // Seybold Report on Internet Publishing;Mar2001, Vol. 5 Issue 7, p23
Reports the addition of XML data support in the Imageware software of brand and image management developer MediaBin. Reason underlying the adoption of XML; Use of MediaBin system by marketing communications departments; Cost benefits of using specific images; Call for an automated...
- XML conversion software gathers momentum. // Seybold Report: Analyzing Publishing Technologies;1/13/2003, Vol. 2 Issue 19, p22
Cites various XML conversion software. Features of the user interface ECS Inspector from Exegenix; Function of the NTS conversion package from Media Entities; Mechanism of operation of xDoc XML Converter from CambridgeDocs.
- XML appliances proliferating. Bednarz, Ann // Network World;9/23/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 38, p24
Focuses on the importance of document markup language (XML). Satisfaction of the XML handling requirements; List of XML processing chores; Offertory of XML servers by vendors.