Survey Shows Signs of Relief from Pre-IPO Fever
- First Half 2002 Direct Public Offering. // SCOR Report;Aug2002, Vol. 9 Issue 10, p2
Presents al list of companies that filed for direct public offerings in the U.S. as of August 15, 2002.
- Filings by State. // SCOR Report;Aug2002, Vol. 9 Issue 10, p3
Presents information on the direct public offering of several companies in the U.S. as of August 15, 2002.
- In rush to market, did Morgan Stanley try to top Merrill? Hahn, Avital Louria // Investment Dealers' Digest;01/03/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 1, p9
Reports developments in the initial public offerings of companies in the United States as of January 2000. Merril Lynch & Co. as lead underwriter of the Infonet Service Corp.; Secondary offering of the Equant NV company; Trade prices of each company.
- Pre-offering earnings and the long-run performance of IPOs. Yi, Jong-Hwan // International Review of Financial Analysis;2001, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p53
Consistent with the results in Ritter (1991), this study finds that Initial Public Offering (IPO) firms, as a whole, underperformed a market index and control firms over a 3-year period after going public. However, the IPO firms that had positive earnings at the time of offering seemed to have...
- AmeriTrade, Lombard prove worth in trading. Whitestone, Randy // Inter@ctive Week;3/10/97, Vol. 4 Issue 7, p12
Reports on the initial public offering of companies in the United States with brokers in the Internet. Value of AmeriTrade Holding Corp.; Price of Ameritrade shares; Brand names of company; Trade of E*trade Group Inc.; Acquisition of Dean Witter.
- IPO strategy means millions to young public companies. // Westchester County Business Journal;09/07/98, Vol. 37 Issue 36, p9
Enumerates results of a study comparing the differences among companies in the United States with highly successful initial public offerings (IPOs) versus firms with unsuccessful IPOs. Role of higher management executives; Preparedness of company to operate publicly.
- Additional First-Half Filings. // SCOR Report;Oct2002, Vol. 9 Issue 12, p4
Presents information on direct public offerings filed by companies in the U.S. as of October 2002.
- IPO IN THE US. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/30/2008, Vol. 74 Issue 26, p32
A chart depicting initial public offering (IPO) of various companies in the U.S. is presented, including RHI Entertainment Co., Hong Kong Highpower company and AGA Medical Holdings compan.
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/30/2008, Vol. 74 Issue 26, p33
A chart depicting a review of the most recent 100 initial public offerings of various companies in the U.S. in 2008 is presented, including Hong Kong Highpower Tech Inc., RHI Entertainment Inc. and Fifth Street Finance Corp.