Americans Are Surprisingly Accepting of Foreign Workers
- Mapping public comment. Sakariassen, Alex // Missoula Independent;5/23/2013, Vol. 24 Issue 21, p6
The article offers information on an e-collaborative project featuring a mapping tool launched by the Nez Perce-Clearwater National Forest in Idaho that enables members of the public to post their comments regarding the forest map.
- If it's on the public's mind, it's on PublicAgenda.org. Bowen, Charles // Editor & Publisher;05/29/99, Vol. 132 Issue 22, p37
Reports on the launch of Public Agenda Online that helps journalists gather information regarding public opinion and public analysis. Features of the Web site; Considerations for using the site in reporting and editing.
- eGovWatch: Nagaland CMO launches its website. // Express Computer;9/23/2015, p8
The article reviews the website www.chiefministernagaland.in, launched by the Chief Minister of Nagaland, India, TR Zeliang.
- Not getting enough? Elvin, John // Insight on the News;04/19/99, Vol. 15 Issue 14, p35
Presents a list of Web sites devoted to the topic of polling in the United States. Includes the sites of the Yale University's Social Science Library and Information Services, the Pew Research Center on the People and the Press and the Rasmussen Research.
- GAZETTEERS.COM POLL. // Travel Weekly (UK);6/25/2015, Issue 2276, p9
The article presents result of a public opinion poll in which respondents answered about the impact of websites on travel trade.
- SURVEY SAYS: WE LOVE POLLS. Petersen, Scot // eWeek;11/13/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 46, p133
Focuses on the Web-based public opinion polls in the United States. Web sites for poll fanatics; Topics of Web-based polls; Comparison of Web-based polls with random, statistically accurate surveys.
- 3 handy online tools. // Administrative Professional Today;Sep2009, Vol. 35 Issue 9, p5
The article reviews several web sites, including www.wikihow.com, www.shoppingnotes.com and www.quesionpro.com.
- Migrant media push launched. // Eastern Eye;12/25/2015, Issue 1334, p5
The article reviews the web site iamamigrant.org from the International Organisation for Migration and the Joint Council for the Welfare of Immigrants (JCWI).
- Using Free Online Survey Tools. McAndrews, Joanne M. // AMWA Journal: American Medical Writers Association Journal;2009, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p91
The article reviews the online survey sites Survey Monkey, accessed at www.surveymonkey.com and Doodle, accessed at http://doodle.com/main.html.