Strategic HR Out to Sea
- Forum events are to expand. // Marketing Event;Feb98, p7
Details Richmond Events' plan to extend its Forum event formula to cover more industries, after the success of the Marketing Forum and the launch of its American counterpart.
- Last call for Young Guns entries. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;3/6/2003, Vol. 192 Issue 4262, p14
Reports on the deadline set for hospitality student nominations for Richmond Events' Young Guns competition Great Britain in 2003. Features of the Young Guns competition; Information on the 2003 Catering Forum.
- Ex-Carlton chief Hunt nets role at Richmond Events. // Marketing (00253650);4/12/2001, p3
Reports on the recruitment of Carlton Television commercial development director Caroline Hunt as project director for the United States Marketing Forum by organizer Richmond Events. Hunt's job responsibility and career highlights.
- Carlton marketer joins Richmond Events. // Marketing Week;4/12/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p14
Reports that Caroline Hunt has joined Richmond Events Inc. Role in the company's annual US Marketing Forum event; Career history; Benefits of the event for marketers, advertising agencies and media owners.
- PEN PORTRAIT. Simpson, Diane // Marketing (00253650);9/30/1999, p88
Analyzes the handwriting of Deborah Parkes, project director of British events organizer Richmond Events and head of the Marketing Forum. Characteristics of Parkes; Description of the handwriting.
- Institute news. // People Management;03/20/97, Vol. 3 Issue 6, p57
Presents news on Institute of Personnel and Development institutions and other institutions. Institute of Personnel and Development (IPD) Issues in Management report; Workshop on compulsory competitive tendering for human resources managers; Recruitment Forum dinner debate in London; Message at...
- Central European exchange. // People Management;01/22/98, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p61
Reports on the holding of the second Central European exchange meeting in Budapest, Hungary on March 27, 1998. Organization by the IPD to enable personnel professionals from different countries to share ideas.
- Back to workshops. // People Management;01/22/98, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p61
Advertizes the workshops `Handling sensitive personnel issues,'and the `Project management,' from IPD Training in England.
- Workplace diversity is conference focus. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);4/3/95, Vol. 42 Issue 14, p49
Reports on a conference on workplace diversity organized by the Society of Human Resource Management scheduled on April 28, 1995. Views of participants on diversity; Topics to be discussed include methods of developing a diversity program; Contact information.