TITLE

Albemarle and Sinobrom to Form Bromine Derivatives JV

PUB. DATE
May 2008
SOURCE
China Chemical Reporter;5/26/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 15, p10
SOURCE TYPE
Trade Publication
DOC. TYPE
Article
ABSTRACT
The article reports on the agreement of Albemarle Corp. and Weifang Sinobrom Import and Export Co. Ltd. to form a joint venture. This initiative will combine the existing business of Sinobrom, a leading marketer of bromine derivatives in China, with Albemarle's global bromine expertise in the specialty chemical industry. It will also be 75% owned by Albemarle's subsidiary with the remaining 25% to be held by Sinobrom.
ACCESSION #
32203709

 

Share

Read the Article

Courtesy of THE LIBRARY OF VIRGINIA

Sorry, but this item is not currently available from your library.

Try another library?
Sign out of this library

Other Topics