No Housing Shortage Here
- Mukesh Ambani richest of 48 Indian billionaires. Kumar, Arun // South Asian Post;3/15/2012, p13
The article reports that Mukesh Ambani, chairman of Reliance Industries Ltd. has been ranked as the world's richest Indian in the list of billionaires prepared by the business magazine "Forbes" featuring 48 Indians.
- Mukesh Ambani Richest Among 48 Indian Billionaires. KUMAR, ARUN // News India Times;03/16/2012, Vol. 43 Issue 11, p14
The article reports that Mukesh Ambani, chairman of Reliance India, is the richest Indian billionaire with a networth of $22.3 billion dollars.
- India's most powerful. Kumar, Arun // Asian Pacific Post;2/19/2009, p19
The article reports that India-born Lakshimi Mittal and Mukesh Ambani, head of India's Reliance Industries, were included in the World's Most Powerful Billionaires list of "Forbes" magazine.
- Steel baron maintains iron grip on rich list. // South Asian Post;11/1/2012, p20
The article reports that Forbes, an American business magazine, has named Indian billionaire Mukesh Ambani the world's richest Indian for the fifth year in a row with a net worth of 21 billion U.S. dollars.
- Fifty Indians on Forbes' Global Billionaire List. // India -- West;3/18/2011, Vol. 36 Issue 17, pA38
The article reports on the inclusion of 50 Indians on the list of 2011 World Billionaires by the magazine "Forbes" including Lakshmi Mittal, Mukesh Ambani, and Azim Premji in the sixth, ninth and 36th place, respectively.
- Mukesh Ambani Richest Indian. SPRINGER, RICHARD // India -- West;3/14/2014, Vol. 39 Issue 17, pA1
The article informs that the Forbes magazine has listed Mukesh Ambani, chief executive of Reliance Industries Ltd., as richest Indian worldwide in its world's billionaires listing and mentions that founder of Microsoft Corp. Bill Gates has moved to first place.
- Mukesh Ambani to Be Richest In World in 2014: Forbes. // India -- West;9/17/2010, Vol. 35 Issue 43, pB7
The article reports on the forecast of "Forbes" magazine that fourth-ranking Indian business tycoon and Reliance Industries Ltd. chief executive officer (CEO) Mukesh Ambani will be the richest man in the world by 2014.
- A House for Mr Ambani. Gopalan, Krishan // Business Today;7/29/2007, Vol. 16 Issue 15, p62
The article reports on the threat for the 27-floor residence under construction in Mumbai, India that was been termed by the Maharashta government as illegal. The property was bought by a company called Antilia Commercial owned by Mukesh Ambani in 2002, but the Wakf Board still wants to clarify...
- India's 100 richest are all billionaires. // South Asian Post;10/2/2014, p23
No abstract available.