- SCOTT SCALE 700 RC VS CANNONDALE F-Si CARBON 2. // Mountain Bike Action;Oct2015, Vol. 30 Issue 10, p54
The article evaluates the Scott Scale 700 RC and Cannondale F-Si Carbon 2 mountain bikes.
- Buzz In The Bike Bizz. Nessl, Steve // Dealernews;Jul2002, Vol. 38 Issue 7, p14
Reports the appearance of Cannondale Vice President Scott Montgomery in trade publication Bicycle Retailer & Industry News in the U.S. Focus of the publication on the passion of Montgomery on the bicycle business; Mention of former Cannondale-sponsored bicycle racer Patrick O'Grady; Statement...
- I AM... SGB: Scott Montgomery. // SGB;Sep2014, Vol. 47 Issue 9, p38
The article presents an interview with Scott Montgomery, chief executive officer (CEO) of Club Ride, who talks about his career in the sporting goods industry. He says that he started working with his father Joe Montgomery at Cannondale Bicycle Corp. at the age of 11. He talks about outdoor...
- FIRST LOOK: 2012 SCOTT LINE. // Dirt Rider;Oct2011, Issue 346, p32
The article previews the 2012 product line of Scott Sports which includes mountain bikes, road bikes and trail running shoes.
- FIRST LOOK: 2012 SCOTT LINE. // Dirt Rider;Nov2011, Issue 347, p32
The article focuses on the 2012 motorcycles, gears and accessories from Scott Sports, which includes off-road boots, helmets and road bikes.
- TEAM TESTED. // Motocross Action Magazine;Feb2017, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p136
The article offers brief information on several motorcycles accessories including the Slacker digital sag scale from Motool, the KTM 450SXF Genius Throttle Body from R&D and the Prospect Goggle from Scott.
- Cannon fiber. // Bicycling;Aug94, Vol. 35 Issue 8, p27
Informs that Cannondale has been dabbling in carbon fiber. Members of the Volvo/Cannondale mountain bike team and their racing of Super V dual-suspension bikes with carbon fiber swingarms in downhill events; Cannondale role as a bastion of oversize aluminum frames.
- Bridge to the future. Burgeson, Chris // Mountain Bike;Mar98, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p64
Focuses on the Cannondale Fulcrum bicycle. Design; Unveiling of the bike at the Cactus Cup in 1997; Features.
- Metalorgy. Thorpe, Jasen // Bicycling;Sep2002, Vol. 43 Issue 9, p86
Provides information on the development of aluminum-framed bicycles, including an evaluation on the bicycles from Cannondale and Specialized.