- Your Role in the Fire Investigation. Streich, Jerry L. // Minnesota Fire Chief;Mar/Apr2006, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p22
Discusses the role of fire chiefs in fire investigations. Reasons why some fire departments in Minnesota do not conduct investigations; Steps to determine causes of fire; Approximate percentage of businesses that sustain a fire that never come back into business.
- Fire Chief - Waukesha (Wis.) Fire Department. // Fire Chief Expert Blog;1/2/2013, p1
The article reports on the search for a fire chief at the fire department of Waukesha in Wisconsin. It discusses the responsibilities of a fire chief which include the supervision of emergency medical services and fire investigation services. Qualififications for applicants and information how...
- Fire Investigation teams - friend or foe? Haag, Brian // Minnesota Fire Chief;Sep/Oct2014, Vol. 51 Issue 1, p23
The article discusses the need, effectiveness, and responsibilities of Fire Investigation Teams (FIT) and the work they perform during fire investigations. It illustrates the operation of a FIT Team as well as explains the purpose of its establishment. The author offers an account of his...
- Arson probed in Lampasas. // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);7/25/2012, Vol. 139 Issue 30, p2A
The article reports that Lampasas Fire Department and Crime Stoppers in Texas is asking the public in solving an arson case on July 15, 2012
- Fire Chief - Visalia, California. // Fire Chief Expert Blog;8/ 1/2012, p1
The article announces that Visalia Fire Department in California is in search for a Fire Chief.
- Fire Chief - Beaver Lake Volunteer Fire Department (Ark.). // Fire Chief Expert Blog;10/19/2012, p2
The article announces that the Beaver Lake Volunteer Fire Department in Arkansas is accepting applications for the position of full-time Fire Chief as of October 2012.
- THE DEPARTMENT OFFICER AS CHANGE AGENT. Buckman, John M. // Fire Engineering;Apr2002, Vol. 155 Issue 4, p10
Provides tips on change implementation dealings of fire department leaders. Reduction of authority; Disruption of established work patterns; Elimination of some securities.
- Fire Service Accreditation, 1710, and Standards of Response. Bruegman, Randy R. // Public Management (00333611);Jan/Feb2002, Vol. 84 Issue 1, p4
Comments on the history of the fire service. System of evaluation needed for fire services; Description of the self-assessment process formed by the International Association of Fire Chiefs; Function of the Commission on Fire Accreditation International; Alternative ways to judge the deployment...
- Minnesota State Fire Chiefs Association Executive Director. Brace, Tom // Minnesota Fire Chief;2014 Supplement Conference Program & Directory, p6
The article offers information on the 2015 Minnesota Fire Chiefs Association conference held in Duluth, Minnesota.