- A Proven Point. // Cabinet Maker;6/27/2014, Issue 5890, p22
The article offers views from Janus Cooper, managing director of Tetrad PLC about the Midpoint Furniture Show in Cranmore Park in Solihull, England. He expresses his gratitude on the calibre of the exhibitors that had gone to great lengths with their stands and the presentation of lines at the...
- Summer school. // Cabinet Maker;7/21/2006, Issue 5497, p22
The article highlights the Midpoint furniture exhibition held July 2-4, 2006 in Great Britain. Exhibitors include Tetrad and Ashley Manor Upholstery. Products launched at the show include Baker Furniture's Bergen contemporary stained solid oak dining range and Tetrad's hand-studded Infinity...
- Point of Interest. Cooper, Janus // Cabinet Maker;6/6/2014, Issue 5887, p32
An interview with Janus Cooper, managing director at furniture company Tetrad, is presented. Topics discussed include the benefits of the Midpoint Furniture Exhibition to all companies involved, the product offerings from Great Britain and overseas, and the significance of the show to the...
- Tetrad group's first day success. // Cabinet Maker;01/30/98, Issue 5073, p5
Reports that Tetrad divisions Tetrad, Flame and Contrast won 500,000 pounds worth of orders on the first day of the 1998 Furniture Show in Birmingham, England. Tetrad's exclusive furniture rights in Europe and Australia.
- A right royal bash for Tetrad staff. // Cabinet Maker;03/20/98, Issue 5080, p28
Reports on the sovereign coins given by Tetrad to employees to celebrate the firm's 20 year anniversary in 1998. Comments from the employees.
- Tetrad launches reward scheme for retailers. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;06/12/98, Issue 5092, p3
Discloses that furniture manufacturer Tetrad has launched its first major incentive scheme for stockists as part of its new marketing approach introduced in 1997. Launching of the firm's Clauda sofa range; Prizes.
- Tetrad award. // Home Furnishings;Mar/Apr96, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p3
States that upholstery company Tetrad won the upholstery fabric award at the 1997 Furniture Show in Birmingham. Identification of the company's accomplishments; Description of designs from Tetrad.
- Less is more for Tetrad with new minimalist offerings. Waller, Richard // Cabinet Maker;08/28/98, Issue 5103, p4
Reports on Britain-based Tetrad's minimalist offerings shown at the 1998 At Home furniture show. Launching of fresh look to complement trademark damask shabby chic; Bugatti sofa and Gatsby chair and stool; Retail prices.
- Tetrad cancels Burnley factory. // Cabinet Maker;10/30/98, Issue 5112, p4
Reports that furniture company Tetrad has cancelled its plans to build a factory in Burnley, Great Britain.