Morbidelli's Author 400 packs a punch
- Messy air hoses go down the tubes. // American Machinist;Mar2002, Vol. 146 Issue 3, p76
No abstract available.
- High speed intelligent BTR. // Modern Machine Shop;Jun94, Vol. 67 Issue 1, p166
Features the intelligent BTR (I-BTR) `Behind-the-Tape-Reader'. Features; Capabilities; Contact information.
- From raw stock to finish in one pass while improving surface finish. // Modern Machine Shop;May95, Vol. 67 Issue 12, p202
Features Thomas Milling, a patented machining process that enables users to quickly go from raw stock to finish. Suitability for five-axis machine tools; Horse power requirements; Contact information.
- Literature review. // Modern Machine Shop;May95, Vol. 67 Issue 12, p216
Discusses several machining equipment catalogs. Includes Haas Automation Inc.'s catalog for its line of vertical machining centers; Izar Tool LLC's catalog for roughing and finishing end mills; Kaiser Tool Co. Inc.'s catalog for its Thinbit line of grooving tools.
- Modular fixturing system. // Modern Machine Shop;May95, Vol. 67 Issue 12, p321
Features M.S.C.I.'s modular fixturing system for wokholding. Extension of machine tool positioning accuracy; Functional innovations; Contact information.
- 64... vertical machining center. // Modern Machine Shop;May95, Vol. 67 Issue 12, p326
Features the VF-6, 64-inch and 30-inch vertical machining center. Cost effectiveness for machining large parts; Weight; Contact information.
- Five-face multicenter. // Modern Machine Shop;Aug95, Vol. 68 Issue 3, p210
Features the AWEA Titian five-face multicenter for machining five faces of workpiece with only one set-up. Standard features; Design of optimum operator convenience.
- Picture depicts new spindle and fourth axis rotary. // Modern Machine Shop;Aug95, Vol. 68 Issue 3, p225
Introduces the Edgetek Machine Corp.'s line of superabrasive machining systems, model SMS-4AX-50. Enumeration of the four-axis machine tool where GE Fanuc 16 CNC is utilized; Specifications of the superabrasive systems.
- Controlling up to four non-commuted axes. // Modern Machine Shop;Aug95, Vol. 68 Issue 3, p228
Features the Delta Tau Systems' PMAC-Pack which packages a four-axis PMAC-Lite and different volt supplies in an industrial standalone configuration for controlling up to four non-commuted axis. Achievement of high processing speed; Mounting of the four-axis expansion box; Control of any type...