At Home will feature complete Menu range
- New site soon for Universal. // Cabinet Maker;1/17/2003, Issue 5320, p3
Reports on the factory of Universal Furniture in Great Britain. Site of the administration and customer service functions after a fire hit the company; Comments of marketing director Mark Symes on the production of the business; Information on the production staff of the company.
- Universal launching Paula Deen Kids. Kitchen, Jane // Kids Today;8/1/2012, Issue 6, p12
The article discusses the launch of Paula Deen Kids line of furniture for children from Universal Furniture Ltd.
- Universal homes in on delivery. // Cabinet Maker;01/28/2000, Issue 5172, p6
Reports that Universal Furniture will offer furniture retailers a home delivery service direct to the consumer.
- Universal's long term booking. // Cabinet Maker;2/14/2003, Issue 5324, p4
Reports on the business relocation of Universal Furniture in Aberdare, Wales. Schedule on the resumption of the full operation of the company; Business facilities used by the company; Hotel bookings for the training center of the company.
- Informed & effective. // Cabinet Maker;07/24/98, Issue 5098, p20
Focuses on the stock control system of Universal Furniture. Importance of communication; Stock control problems; Computerized stock control system.
- Record launches as Universal sales jump 12%. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;01/22/99, Issue 5122, p4
Reports on Universal Furniture's sales performance in Great Britain. Universal's sales from independent furniture retailers; Universal's product range debuting at the `Furniture Show'; 1998 sales target of the company.
- Universal to launch youth line. Combs, Heath E. // Furniture/Today;8/22/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 48, p6
The article offers information on the introduction of case goods importer Universal Furniture Ltd. of its four youth collections under the Smartstuff brand on September 12-13, 2011.
- Universal discounts on Sunshine Sunday. // Cabinet Maker;09/11/98, Issue 5105, p3
Reports on Universal Furniture's plan to offer two million pounds discounts at the start of its Autumn At Home furniture sale on September 20, 1998. Percentage of discounts to be offered.
- Universal will close N.C. bedroom plant. // Furniture/Today;11/06/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p4
Reports on the closure of the plant of Universal Furniture in Marion, North Carolina. Reasons for the closure of the plant.