Also in the news
- Briefs. // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;06/16/97, Vol. 101 Issue 24, p25
Presents news briefs from around the world, regarding insurance companies. Plans for further involvement in the Bank Handlowy company by Zurich Group; Approval of the National Association of Insurance Commissioners given.
- Global briefs. // Business Insurance;03/24/97, Vol. 31 Issue 12, p19
Presents news briefs from around the world as it relates to insurance companies. Plans announced by Norwich Union Life Insurance Society; Information on the expansion operations of Zurich Insurance Company; History created across the World Insurance Network; Purchasing agreement reached by The...
- Global briefs. // Business Insurance;07/07/97, Vol. 31 Issue 27, p55
Presents information on news briefs which relates to insurance companies World Wide. Details on the international restructuring of The Copenhagen Reinsurance Company Limited of Denmark; Information on elected members of the Institute of London Underwriters; Restructuring of Aon Corporation.
- Briefs. // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;8/4/97, Vol. 101 Issue 31, p25
Presents brief information on insurance companies around the world. Launch of Quotesmith's life underwriting guidelines on the website; Introduction of a death benefit oriented sales policy by Sun Life of Canada; Study on the impact of capital gains taxes on variable annuity products by the...
- Companies. Walk, Joy // Best's Review / Life-Health Insurance Edition;Oct98, Vol. 99 Issue 6, p99
Presents update on the insurance companies around the globe as of October 1998. Number of shares Paula Financial plans to repurchase; Merger agreement between Ameritas Mutual Insurance Holding Co. and Acacia Mutual Holding Co.; Information on United Healthcare Corporation's stock repurchase...
- Global briefs. // Business Insurance;06/01/98, Vol. 32 Issue 22, p25
Presents world briefs, relating to the insurance industry. Acquisition of Unione Italiana by Dukes Place Holdings L.P.; Information on a policy launched by London broker Willis Corronn Group P.L.C.; Appointment of Andreas Thiele to executive director at Aon Group Limited; Details on a Fairness...
- Global briefs. // Business Insurance;06/16/97, Vol. 31 Issue 24, p25
Presents news briefs on various insurance companies around the world. Information on Ron Forrest appointment to the World Insurance Network; Details on David Griffiths' resignation from the board of Lambert Fenchurch Group PLC; Share capital plan approved by shareholders of Zurich Insurance...
- For the record. // Modern Healthcare;05/18/98, Vol. 28 Issue 20, p12
Presents news briefs on hospitals and medical associations in the United States as of June May 1998. Details on the lawsuit filed by the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center against the decision by the city of Lebanon, New Hampshire; Post given to Mary Beth Savary Taylor by the American Hospital...
- world. // Hill;6/11/2012, Vol. 19 Issue 72, p11
The article offers world news briefs as of June 2012 on topics including discussion between Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and U.N.-Arab League envoy Kofi Annan on peace plan for Syria, new legislation on protest in Russia and Great Britain's rejection participate banking union.