Business Book Publishers Increase Web Presence With getAbstract.com
- Well sited. // Management Today;Jun2001, p39
Features getabstract.com, an online company that allows users to download abstracts of business books as of June 2001. Features of the Web site; Subscription rates.
- Triennial Meeting of ICRIS, York, 4 September 2015. Russell, Mary // Indexer;Dec2015, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p121
The article discusses the triennial meeting of the International Committee of Representatives of Indexing Societies (ICRIS) that was held in York on September 4, 2015.
- NFAIS Sponsors Roundtable on Successful Exhibiting. // Information Today;Feb1988, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p14
This article reports on the plan of the National Federation of Abstracting and Indexing Services (NFAIS) to sponsor a roundtable discussion called Exhibits and Conventions in New York, on May 9, 1988. The discussion will give guidance to attendees on the process of successful exhibit display...
- Events. // Key Words;Apr-Jun2004, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p70
Presents a calendar of events that lists conferences and conventions related to the abstracting and indexing services industry worldwide.
- Copyright & networks to be discussed at NFAIS. // Library Journal;2/15/1978, Vol. 103 Issue 4, p418
Reports on topics to be discussed at the 20th annual conference of the National Federation of Abstracting and Indexing Services to be held on March 6-8, 1978 at Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Sessions on document access and copyright law; Discussion on the impact of technology on resource sharing.
- A&I, full text, and open access: prophecy from the trenches. WAGNER, A. Ben // Learned Publishing;Jan2009, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p73
The author explores the factors that would influence purchasing decisions for both abstracting and indexing services (A&I) and journals. He speculates that the purchasing power of majority of libraries will continue to decline significantly over the next 10 years. He believes free finding aids...
- Indexing, Abstracting & Website/Internet Coverage. // Immigrants & Social Work: Thinking Beyond the Borders of the Uni;2004, Vol. 2 Issue 1/2, preceding p1
The article provides a list of major indexing and abstracting services and other tools for bibliographic access. These include the Caredata Abstracts, Family & Society Studies Worldwide, and the IBZ International Bibliography of Periodical Literature Web sites.
- Indexing, Abstracting & Website/Internet Coverage. // Psychiatric Medication Issues for Social Workers, Counselors & P;2003, Vol. 1 Issue 4, preceding p1
The article provides a list of indexing and abstracting services for the periodical "Psychiatric Medication Issues for Social Workers, Counselors & Psychologists." Most websites listed indicate they will disseminate, post, archive, compile, cite or alert their own website users with...
- ERIC indexes The Secretary. // Secretary;May94, Vol. 54 Issue 5, p29
Reveals that selected articles from `The Secretary' magazine are abstracted and indexed in the monthly publication `Current Index to Journals in Education (CIJE),' published by the ERIC Clearinghouse on Adult, Career, and Vocational Education. Contact information.