KEEN TO GO GREEN
- Eco-Friendly Chains. Bassett, Michael // Medical Meetings;Sep/Oct2008, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p51
The article offers information on the environmental initiatives of some hotels. The Fairmont Hotels and Resorts initiated Eco-Meet, a program for meeting planners who are organizing green meeting. The Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts is reportedly implementing green policies in its hotels. The...
- Four Seasons stays on course. Selwitz, Robert // Hotel & Motel Management;7/21/2003, Vol. 218 Issue 13, p3
Reports on the decision of Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts not to use discounted rates to increase occupancy or market share in North America. Effect of the reduction of the rates of luxury brands during poor economic times on their pricing; Loss of group business from corporations; Cost of...
- F.Y.I. // Travel Agent;5/22/2006, Vol. 325 Issue 7, p10
The article reports that Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts confirmed has signed a letter of intent to open a property located in New Orleans in Louisiana in mid-2008. Its location and other details are forthcoming. The said issue was confirmed by a spokeswoman for the company.
- The Future of Fairmont. Webber, Sara Perez // Travel Agent;9/23/2002, Vol. 309 Issue 11, p50
Features on Fairmont Hotels & Resorts in North America. Historical data on the company; Quality of customer services in Fairmont hotels; Renovation of the hotels for the Fairmont Gold floors.
- checking in. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;1/12/2012, Issue 2987, p24
The article reports on several developments related to travel industry that includes Fairmont Hotels & Resorts Inc. is likely to open five new hotels in 2012, Sabi Sabi Private Game Reserve have introduced a new Signature Safari Spa Experience, Victorian boutique hotel is set to reopen.
- Fairmont Hotels. // AirGuide Online.com;12/7/2009, p3
The article invites travelers to experience the warm weather locales at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts Inc.
- Four Seasons to build 400-room resort in Rio Grande. Garza, Daniel R. // Caribbean Business;6/18/1998, Vol. 26 Issue 24, p6
States that the Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts are looking for a developer to construct a hotel and resort in Rio Grande. Expected length of time for construction; Reference to the cost of the Ritz-Carlton Hotel and Casino and the Westin Rio Mar Beach Resort and Country Club; Amount of jobs...
- HOTEL NEWS IN BRIEF. // Travel Weekly (UK);5/7/2010, Vol. 5, p40
The article presents news briefs related to the hotel industry. Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts will launch a new property with villas and extensive spa facilities, in Hangzhou, China, in 2010. Hotel operator Sol Melia SA launched its 21st hotel in Germany. Kempinski Hotel Taschenbergpalais...
- Market Overview - Hospitality. // Turkey Tourism Report;Q1 2010, p26
This article offers an overview of the condition of the hospitality market in Turkey as of January 2010. Business Monitor International Ltd. (BMI) discusses an increase in the number of upmarket hotels to the point where overcapacity is becoming an issue. BMI notes the plans of hotel companies...