HAVE YOU CAUGHT THE GREEN WAVE?
- Halo. Lauterbach, Christiane // Atlanta;Nov2001, Vol. 41 Issue 7, p226
Features the Halo restaurant in the renovated Biltmore Hotel in Atlanta, Georgia. Design of the restaurant; Variation of wines; Menus of the restaurant.
- Restaurant Industry in Pakistan. // Enterprise (Pakistan);Aug2011, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p8
The article discusses the restaurant industry in Pakistan which has prospered with the increase of commercial zones. It notes that traditional food street culture has evolved into urban eating trends. It mentions that the best eating experience through delicious menus has been aimed by...
- NEWS BRIEF. // Diabetes Forecast;Aug2009, Vol. 62 Issue 8, p26
The article informs that the Massachusetts law, which is to take effect in November 2010, requires calorie disclosures on drive-through menus. Next year Massachusetts is joining California and New York City to find out calories on the menu of restaurant chains with 20 or more franchises.
- NEWS. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;7/15/2004, Vol. 193 Issue 4332, p6
Presents news briefs on the hospitality industry in Great Britain as of July 15, 2004. Information on a European Union directive regarding the inclusion of ingredients of food served by restaurants and caterers in their menus; Plan of budget hotel chain Travelodge on the sale and leaseback of...
- A NEW MORNING AT CENDANT. // Lodging Hospitality;2/1/2005, Vol. 61 Issue 2, p14
This article reports on the launch of the Days Inn Daybreak Breakfast program and Howard Johnson's Rise & Dine program as of February 2005. This is in light of the decision of executives at Cendant Hotel to revamp their breakfast programs to offer a standardized continental breakfast. The...
- Ritz-Carlton Primes Kids Menus. // Lodging Hospitality;6/15/2004, Vol. 60 Issue 8, p8
This article provides information on the children's menu of Ritz-Carlton. Ritz-Carlton wants to help fight obesity and other children's health problems caused by poor diets and junk food habits. The chain's Health Taste Ritz Kids Menu offers youngsters food items that are appealing, well...
- Hotel foodservice leaders check out family travel, low-carb, e-menu lures to entice more lodgers. Ruggless, Ron // Nation's Restaurant News;6/28/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 26, p144
Focuses on the performance of food service business in hotel chains in the United States in their latest completed fiscal year. Recovery of the business along with increase in room demand; Implementation of initiatives, ranging from upgraded restaurants to diet-conscious menus and convenient...
- Fact file. // Lodging Hospitality;Jul98, Vol. 54 Issue 7, p33
Presents a listing of costs and requirements for lodging chains and referral groups in the hotel chain in the United States. Names of the chains; Minimum amount of rooms they have; Initial fee per room; Average construction cost a room.
- Picture of contentment. Fallon, Bill // Westchester County Business Journal;1/31/2011, Vol. 47 Issue 5, p18
The article reports on the features of the scenic Main Street/Route 9D corridor in Cold Spring, New York, which is open for business on the coldest day of the year with a homegrown crop of some 175 business on its chamber of commerce.