Valuing New Economy Stocks
- Don't bail out yet. // Dow Theory Forecasts;6/17/2013, Vol. 69 Issue 24, p3
The article highlights the three most important variables to consider when evaluating the health of the stock market in the U.S. It includes earnings, interest rates and valuations which, according to few market commentators have turned negative. It notes that the country's stocks have about 95%...
- Stock Returns Versus Bond Returns: Actual Historical Data 1926-2008. Angell, Robert J.; Cole, Charles W. // Southern Business Review;Jan2010, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p49
The article compares the stock returns of investing in large company stocks than in corporate bonds in the U.S. It states that it is important for investors with varied investment horizons to know which stock returns yield the better to make better investment decisions. It cites that the monthly...
- Claves sobre estrategia, inductores de valor y valoraciÃ³n de empresas. Rodríguez Sandiás, Alfonso; Fernández López, Sara; Otero González, Luis; Rodeiro Pazos, David // Estrategia Financiera;2008, Vol. 23 Issue 246, p30
No abstract available.
- Stocks. // Indianapolis Business Journal;8/12/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 24, p23
Statistics are presented on the rate of return of the U.S. stocks from August 1-7, 2013.
- Bell Equipment Limited have announced preliminary audited results for the year ended December 2013. // World Mining News;3/17/2014, p1
The article reports on the announcement made by Bell Equipment Ltd. regarding the preliminary audited results for the year that ended on December 2013. The topics discussed include the profits from the operating activities of the company, the headline earnings per share. and the net attributable...
- Measuring value: A crucial corporate chore. Greenberg // Packaging Digest;Oct99, Vol. 36 Issue 11, p26
Part I. Discusses the factors to be considered in the valuation of a business endeavor. Reasons for the importance of obtaining a thorough valuation of business or corporation; Services offered by investment bankers in business valuation; Steps to be taken in increasing a company's value in...
- Be careful putting a value on your business. // Northern New Jersey Business;9/6/95, Vol. 3 Issue 18, p32
Discusses the importance of business valuation in several cases. Disputes over the value of a business as a leading cause of tax-challenge between the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and business owners; Ability of the IRS to challenge a valuation whenever taxes need to be paid; Valuation costs;...
- What's a business worth? No easy answer. Reim, Rich // Wenatchee Business Journal;May99, Vol. 13 Issue 5, pC11
Discusses aspects of business valuation. Formulas; Methods used at valuation.
- Strong Company Culture Can Increase Business Valuation. // O&P Business News;Nov2013, Vol. 22 Issue 13, p10
The article offers information on the critical role of a strong company culture of the process of business valuation.