Jaguar Racing: In Fast Company
- Untitled. // Marketing Week;9/23/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 39, p32
Comments on the use of language by Ford Motor Co.'s press office in explaining its plans for the Jaguar car. Partial closure of the company's Browns Lane plant in England; Jaguar's withdrawal from Formula One; Use of the word "track."
- PARCFERME. // Motor;Dec2004, p125
This article reports that Formula 1 (F1) chiefs are trying to stay calm about Ford Motor Co.'s decision to pull the plug on the company, Jaguar Racing, and Cosworth Engineering company. Unless a buyer for one or both companies is found soon, Eddie Jordan's team--whose engines are supplied by...
- Everyman's kitty. Gritzinger, Bob // AutoWeek;2/10/2003, Vol. 53 Issue 6, p9
Evaluates Jaguar X-Type, luxury car developed by the automobile manufacturer Ford Motor Co. Physical appearance of the car; Mileage of the car; Cost of the car.
- 2002 Jaguar X-Type makes its debut into low end luxury market. Koland, Cordell // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;1/4/2002, Issue 322873, p14
Features the 2002 Jaguar X-Type from Ford Motor Co. Price of the automobile; Engine specification; Features of the vehicles.
- Jag stretches out for 1996. Visnic, Bill // Ward's Auto World;Sep95, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p98
Features the 1996 Jaguar XJ12 LWB automobile from Ford Motor Co. Unimpressive features of the 1987 Jaguar XJ 40 sedans; At par with BMW AG7-series and Mercedes-Benz AG S-class cars; XJ12' long wheelbase option.
- Jaguar's hot new kitten. Gross, Ken // Automotive Industries;Aug97, Vol. 177 Issue 8, p29
Focuses on Ford Motor Company's acquisition of Jaguar, and how under Ford's management, the design, engineering, and manufacturing processes of Jaguar have been overhauled and updated. Increase in Jaguar sales; Improvement of the Jaguar XJ series.
- Ford gets subsidy; VW gets slapped. // Ward's Auto World;Mar98, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p12
Reports on the plans of the United Kingdon government, to assist Ford Motor Company with the launching of the Jaguar X400 at its Halewood plant. Significance of building the vehicle at Halewood; Expectations of the X400; Details on the assistance to be provided.
- January decision for Halewood. // Professional Engineering;12/10/97, Vol. 10 Issue 22, p7
Reports that the Ford's Halewood factory will produce Jaguar's X-400 model. Number of jobs which were secured due to the production of the model; Identification of Halewood's competitors; Confirmation of negotiations between Jaguar and the government; Features of the Jaguar; Reference to a...
- New Jaguar will be built in U.K. Kobe, Gerry // Automotive Industries;Feb98, Vol. 178 Issue 2, p51
Reports that Ford Motor Company gave permission for Jaguar to build its X400 `baby' Jaguar at its Halewood facility, in Great Britain. Information on a study conducted by Ford; Why the Halewood facility was chosen.