New at Olds
- Designwise, SUVs are morphing into crossovers. Ciferri, Luca // Automotive News;11/22/2010, Vol. 85 Issue 6439, p17
The article reports that the design of sport utility vehicles (SUVs) now gives the feel of crossover.
- THE UGLIFICATION OF OUR HIGHWAYS. Koucky, Sherri // Machine Design;09/07/2000, Vol. 72 Issue 17, p62
Talks about the demand for sport utility vehicles (SUV) in the United States in 2000 and beyond. Future designs; Identity issues with the consolidation of SUV and pickup truck designs.
- Honda Pilot takes flight. Rechtin, Mark // Automotive News;6/3/2002, Vol. 76 Issue 5985, p16
Features the 2003 Honda Pilot sport utility vehicle. Description of the target buyer; Price of the automobile; Description of the engine; Accessories.
- Super handling defines Infiniti's FX45 in SUV field. Koland, Cordell // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;11/14/2003, Issue 323165, p6
Features the Infiniti FX45 sport utility vehicle. Manufacturer; Price; Engine; Fuel economy; Automatic transmission; Curb weight.
- The SUV goes from All-American to global star. DURBIN, DEE-ANN // Farm & Dairy;11/6/2014, Vol. 101 Issue 7, pC7
The article reports on the global demand and popularity for sport utility vehicle (SUVs) for its fuel-efficient engine.
- WARD'S Wrapup. Murphy, Tom // Ward's Auto World;Dec2000, Vol. 36 Issue 12, p13
Presents news briefs on issues related to automobile industry and trade in the United States as of December 2000. Termination of the planned construction of a vehicle distribution center of General Motors Corp.; Launching of sport utility vehicles from American Isuzu Motors Inc. in 2003;...
- Lexus V-8 powers Toyota trucks. Robinson, Aaron // Automotive News;2/9/1998, Vol. 71 Issue 5752, p8
States that the Lexus automobile V-8 engine will power the Toyota trucks, Land Cruiser and T150 concept pickup. The engine to be standard in the Cruiser and an option in the production T150; Mechanical data on the engine; Description of the T150's design, including tread pattern on the tires;...
- Mercedes ML430 makes strong impression before bowing out. Tully, Tom // Fort Worth Business Press;9/14/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 21, p5
Features the 2001 Mercedes ML sports utility vehicles. Engines; Outstanding crash resistance; State-of-the-art breaks and power; Suspension system; Unit cost.
- Hi-tech Disco gets fresh. Bond, Paul // Auto Express;9/4/2013, Issue 1284, p24
Information on the 2014 seven-seat 4x4 Land Rover Discovery 4 automobile is presented.